Is Smoking Permitted? - Page 251 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Is Smoking Permitted?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 06:07 AM   #2501
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:08 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: Is Smoking Permitted?

Still have more work to do on the cover. Will try to put a window with red lexan into the top half, to match the other side.

Need to polish the fins on the H2O pump cover.

Aluminum + stainless shaft H2O impeller ready to go in.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 11:56 AM   #2502
RS_Raz
Chief Bodger
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Can't wait to see that thing in place!
What kick start lever you having?

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 12:39 PM   #2503
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
Can't wait to see that thing in place!
What kick start lever you having?
Nicest OEM kickstarter I could modify is from the RZ500. Seen it done several times.

Might be able to find a billet aluminum aftermarket kicker I could modify.

The plan has always been to cut a custom lever of my own design. Already started. Back, not to far in the thread, I posted pics of a machined aluminum tool I made for this project. Also drew separate designs for 3 bikes. Each one has a different gold titanium foot roller, mounted on roller bearings.

Not sure now, because the clock is ticking. Will try my best.
These people High Fived Smoker!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #2504
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:08 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I love strokers with dry clutches.
Smoking and rattling at the intersection, people look and think your bike is about to blow up or something.
Then leave them at the intersection doing a wheelie

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 12:33 PM   #2505
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Okay. Ordered the hybrid ceramic engine bearings. Need the dry clutch bearings ASAP, to mock up the parts.

Didn't ask for any discounts, but was offered a better price by the retailer. Guess he likes my project bike. Plus, the land speed guys I'm working with are already good customers. Still expensive. I'll get a tally on the OEM bearings and compare prices, for real. They should last for the life of the engine, unless something goes BOOM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 12:38 PM   #2506
Smoker
BLACK BELT

No going back, now.

Ordered a billet +7mm stroker crankshaft from Crank Works.

Just inquiring about using ceramic crank bearings, and was told there is only one more crank in the size I want, and more cranks are several weeks away. Had to grab it, now.

I'll be sending them the ceramic bearings to install on the new crank.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 02:45 PM   #2507
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sounds cutting-edge, exciting. Looking forward to seeing your results.
I have ceramic bearings in my bicycles, skate, etc. I was told by a vendor, years ago that they couldn’t hold up to shock well and that was why I didn’t see them in engines. Guess that’s not an issue anymore.

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zweihammer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2019, 10:50 PM   #2508
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Okay. Been distracted by boobs and other nice stuff.

Time to get back on track.

This came in. Another set of GSXR600 forks. Need them to mock up the bike for pipe fabrication.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2019, 11:31 PM   #2509
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

That's a pile of wheels and tires of envy.

So, when do your mock up parts get put together as a bike?
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2019, 12:52 AM   #2510
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
That's a pile of wheels and tires of envy.

So, when do your mock up parts get put together as a bike?
Ha, ha!! Yeah, big pile to be inside the house.

Unfortunately, most of the house is piles of motorcycle shit. Good shit, though.

Mock up parts will all get sold off. Trying to protect nicer parts from damage during fabrication. Those forks were cheap on ebay.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes