Smoker's Custom Motard - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Smoker's Custom Motard

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 03:37 AM   #21
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: Smoker's Custom Motard

I really like this tail and swingarm.

Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 03:44 AM   #22
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:33 PM
Flip Offs: 498
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

my friend had the aprillia 550 and i couldnt stop staring at the swingarm! that is dead sexy!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I like the idea of the Aprilia rear end and street bike front fender. I think that would look really cool. Sounds like you got a decent idea to start with. Interested to see this one happen.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #24
ShawnBassett26
Shawn @ Infinity Carbon
Fighter
ShawnBassett26's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ShawnBassett26 is making some friendsShawnBassett26 is making some friendsShawnBassett26 is making some friendsShawnBassett26 is making some friends

When can we get started! Stop with the projects! I cant keep up! Im building a pretty bad ass MINI tard at the moment too. Maybe one day ill grow up and get a big kid bike
~Shawn @ BMS
ShawnBassett26 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ShawnBassett26!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #25
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Here's a closer look at the Aprilia swingarm. Need to find the dimensions to know if it can be transplanted onto the RZ350 frame.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #26
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Wow. I will be following the evolution of this beast very closely.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #27
Smoker
BLACK BELT

More Aprilia rear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0el...eature=related

Blacked out Aprilia RXV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZXSR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bstf9U0mcA&NR=1

This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2009, 04:53 AM   #28
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBassett26 View Post
When can we get started! Stop with the projects! I cant keep up! Im building a pretty bad ass MINI tard at the moment too. Maybe one day ill grow up and get a big kid bike
~Shawn @ BMS
I'll definitely be needing some custom parts.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2009, 08:14 AM   #29
SKULLF*CKED
STONER
Noobie
SKULLF*CKED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
SKULLF*CKED is a NOOB
Talking Re: Smoker's Custom Motard

DUDE

ive been wanting to see a supermoto on here for ages, and here we are, the perfect person for the job!

cant wait to see some progress, this is gunna be awesome, i was considering putting an rd engine in my sherco at one point.

IMO the bike you have pics of (not the aprillia) looks too flat with the rd frame, if i was you i would be considering looking for a cheap supermoto and do a bit of fab on the frame to house the engine.

Just a thought

Safe x

86 Honda VFR400R
Sherco HRD 50/80 SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntninja View Post
If you polish a turd it's still a turd,
If you make the turd out of carbon fiber, its a light weight racing turd!
SKULLF*CKED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #30
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLF*CKED View Post
DUDE

ive been wanting to see a supermoto on here for ages, and here we are, the perfect person for the job!

cant wait to see some progress, this is gunna be awesome, i was considering putting an rd engine in my sherco at one point.

if i was you i would be considering looking for a cheap supermoto and do a bit of fab on the frame to house the engine.
I know someone that's doing it now:

I would prefer to drop the RZ engine in an existing supermoto bike, but I would have problems registering it here in California.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes