Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Which is Jan 2011's Fighter of the Month!?
Hybrid1300R 213 24.26%
Northamerican 212 24.15%
Gixerman 192 21.87%
Renegades 261 29.73%
Voters: 878. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:03 AM
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month!

HYBRID1300R

northamerican

Gixerman

Renegades

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote Here for the January 2011 Fighter of the Month!

where's the poll?

edit ~ it wasn't there the first time, but Adam slid it into here when i wasn't looking

Gixerman Dave - FTW
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Look up lol
Last time I can vote for Hybrid...

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
where's the poll?
whoa whoa whoa! hold your horses buddy!

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...

FOH CYCLE FAB
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

shut up Adam
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D

Quote:

FOH CYCLE FAB
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
xonelife1983x
Need 4 Speed
CF Lover
xonelife1983x's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 71 Times in 13 Posts
xonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to all

hybrids got black forks on it now oh and a scratched up left air scoop HAHA .. but i vote for it anyways just cuz i loved this bike since i 1st seen it for sale and im kickin myself now that i decided to make my bike a project ... when i could of sold it and bought this SIC BIKE!

good luck hybrid, this is your month!!

2011 builder link - my 2004 z1k
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40255

"Have you ever thought about putting it in your wifes "other hole?"... no way and risk the chance of getting her pregnant?! "
xonelife1983x is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived xonelife1983x!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
Hamalmac
Moody Bastard

Fighterer
Hamalmac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 39 Times in 6 Posts
Hamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to beholdHamalmac is a splendid one to behold

Gixerman gets the vote from me. His Gixer is pure classic Streetfighter.

Hamalmac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hamalmac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #9
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
but...........none of these bikes were built this month

i kid, i kid. i won't start that shit in here
The Following User Says F-U to CK 187 For This Post:
DrAwKwArD (01-22-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #10
dschack
Fighterer
dschack's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:03 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
dschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of lightdschack is a glorious beacon of light

Northamerican gets my vote, not a big fan of chrome, 2 of the other 3 have a rather abudant amount of it. All very nice bikes tho, it was between hybrid and him
dschack is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dschack!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests