Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month!

View Poll Results: Which is April 2011's Fighter of the Month?!
CamBandit17 170 20.86%
Renegades 185 22.70%
FLz1kRider 46 5.64%
LogiPunk 90 11.04%
SmokeyandtheBandit 44 5.40%
Rohr 280 34.36%
Voters: 815. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #21
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:33 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: Vote for the April CF Fighter of the Month!

banditos for life bishes

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #22
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 04:33 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hooligan View Post
Are you blind

Love all the bikes but my boy cam got my vote, sick bandito
Ok i articulate more accurate.. I hate everyone of these

But it's only my opinion..
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #23
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:33 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

to close to call for me so wife made my mind up for me lol

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #24
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:33 PM
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
to close to call for me so wife made my mind up for me lol

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #25
Talon
Mullets rule
Fighterer
Talon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:33 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Talon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of light

Rohr got my vote.
Might have been Cam if the gauge/headlight wasn't so spread apart. It just looks funny to have your bars and gauges so high and then mount your headlight so low.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Talon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #26
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Cam all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #27
Traveling Wilbury
Irish Fighter
Fighterer
Traveling Wilbury's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Traveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really nice

Renegades 1st
Logipunk comes a close second
Cambandit coming 3rd place
Traveling Wilbury is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Traveling Wilbury!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #28
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 76
Flipped Off 87 Times in 36 Posts
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here

Tight race! Nice bikes.. good luck guys
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Peanut!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #29
radiobloke
Huge Member
Senior Fighterer
radiobloke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:33 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
radiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

voted for the one that to me looks finished. Although I don't like the spray job that much...
radiobloke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived radiobloke!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #30
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Sorry builders.. I don't like single one of these..
So i don't vote on this month..
that's cool.

i think we've had this conversation before about "if you don't like it, don't vote" and i wish the outcome was this civil.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests