Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote Here for the December 2011 Fighter of the Month
Motohorho 612 69.86%
venturesomerite 39 4.45%
banbusa 135 15.41%
Zoli 62 7.08%
fieldarcher 28 3.20%
Voters: 876. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #11
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month

motohorho for the win
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
Shane Liberty
#114 CVMA/STTARS
CF Pimp
Shane Liberty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:52 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 319 Times in 78 Posts
Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm a sucker for a supercharger.

Expert: CVMA #114
Expert: STTARS #114
Expert: WERA West #114

Current Build
'12 VMAX: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=68385
Previous Builds:
'97 VFR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=36144
'92 FZR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=31968
Shane Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Shane Liberty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #13
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Some nice bikes this month....but there was NO question for me on this one. Can't wait for the FOTY voting!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #14
Tbird232ci
GURU

Fighterer
Tbird232ci's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 42
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to beholdTbird232ci is a splendid one to behold

I also went with Motohorho's. I love the fact that the bike has a very "function over form" look to it. It looks great, without flashy colors, airbrushing, chrome, polish, etc. Blower belt gets me hot and bothered too...

1983 KZ550 LTD

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Tbird232ci!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #15
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:52 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Based on a previous thread, you all know who I voted for.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:53 PM   #16
renegades

Fighterer
renegades's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 3
renegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Heart lies with the gsxr's,,Motohorho gets my vote this month.

THIS IS WHERE MY SIGNATURE WAS STOLEN FROM !! ANYONE SEEN IT AROUND THE PLACE ?
renegades is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived renegades!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #17
banbusa
Fighter In Training
banbusa's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:52 AM
Flip Offs: 0
banbusa is making some friendsbanbusa is making some friendsbanbusa is making some friendsbanbusa is making some friendsbanbusa is making some friends

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm knew i should of put 16 supercharger's on it !
banbusa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived banbusa!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #18
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I voted for the one that was a practical daily rider. Banbusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GDogg007!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #19
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

3out of 5 Air cooled Oil Cooled.... yikes

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #20
Marginly-Mad-Mike
Fighterer
Marginly-Mad-Mike's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Marginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of lightMarginly-Mad-Mike is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month

my vote goes to the cruel hand job that bike is sick ive read that build end to end and it gets better and better!!

Power without control is equal to pissing in the wind and you dont want piss in your face do you now.

MY FIRST BUILD PROJECT REBIRTH nsr 125 alcast
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=50253

Marginly-Mad-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Marginly-Mad-Mike!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests