Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

just a small favor

6K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  diazarusmc 
#1 ·
DONT POST IN THE FUCKING BUILD THREADS!!!!!!! Everyone in the build off appreciates all the comments praise opinions and advise and thatS exactly why we have discussion threads. There is a link in everyone's sig for the build and one for the discussion.

THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RULES OF OUR YEARLY BUILD OFF THAT ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS PUT THEIR HEART SOUL BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO.

END RANT

mod please remove the post on the last page of my build thread. If you can move it to the discussion that's cool but if not just delete that shit.:letsride:

#10 ·
No not mad just drunk. I don't know about the app because it FUCKING SUCKS but no I just see cookie putting at the beginning of every post not to post in his build thread so I figured if there was a thread pointing it out people would pay more attention.

I like your r1 Diaz I dont get butt hurt on the internets just looking for the same respect we all give to each other. And this is me on sedatives otherwise I would I have been a dick to you personally but I figured it was a mistake and just wanted everyone to be aware.

Lastly thanks for the good comment its what keeps me motivated

#3 ·
Sig links don't show up on the app, which ALOT of us use on the daily. And, the title of the threads are often abbreviated on the app,which makes it hard to discern if you're in the build or the discussion thread.

It's super easy to make that simple snafu.

I've almost done it several times. I think I might have done it once on accident myself. And I know the rules. Hell,even Ratty did it recently. It doesn't need to be viewed as disrespect. Just ask JJ (or whoever) to move it to the appropriate thread IMO.

#5 ·
You aren't supposed to post in this thread, there is a discussion thread that you can post replies for this thread in....

:) :fu:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.