Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

seat covering.....

8K views 55 replies 10 participants last post by  eZdoesit 
#1 ·
I know CF members are a pretty much do it yourself kinda peops...but if anyone wants to get their seat recovered by your's truly, let me know..I am happy to do it.

I already have a source for the fabric and am going to be getting fabric swatches sooner or later...I hope. I also have redone my seats with a memory foam type material...and am trying to find a better source for more.

I am also going to be offering embroidery..not myself, but I found a good place to get it done.

If anyone is interested.....please feel free to PM me. Pricing remains to be seen...and will be handled on a job to job basis for now.

This is what I did to my own GSXR seat not too long ago. DZC is for DougZ Customs.

See less See more
#14 ·
thats what i originally did with my mini fighter seat. and then it cracked in half. cheap ass seats :mad:

#18 ·
i was gonna cover mine with woman skin..

BUFFALOBOB said:
SAY....ARE YOU ABOUT A SIZE 12?

#24 ·
just didnt want you to think you were the first to do it only to find out you werent after it was done. . . doesnt mean you cant do it also. just means you have to do it betterer.

#29 ·
i can get hookups on leather, but i gotta order it by the hide which equals about 3 yards. gator leather too. diferent colors as well.

#31 ·
a hide is bout $300, i get em for 50% off. next time im at work i can take some pics of the different samples.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.