Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes - Page 26 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2018, 11:25 AM   #251
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:51 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Shiny's adventure with dirtbikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I have an accent?
No, everyone else does.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2018, 11:42 AM   #252
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

You sounded normal to me. Although I normally referred to as hick sounding and as a red neck. Especially at the PD when I get on the radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2018, 12:04 PM   #253
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Josh, you sounded normal to me, too. Mike must be right. Casper is the oddball here
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #254
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Quote:
Casper is the oddball here
True...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #255
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:51 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
the oddball here
Someone rang?

You should hear me speak come to think of it rather not...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 11:50 PM   #256
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Muffler for the XL showed up today. I figured this would be an OK setup, but I'm actually pretty pleased with the outcome. Got home with the muffler and ran over to the old shop and found some old bends for building headers. 1.75" was bang on perfect.

This is the whole midpipe to be welded. I cut the small elbow on the right off the u-bend to get started. Things were looking good, so I trimmed the second elbow on the left and stuck it in the muffler. Things were still lining up good, but I had little gap between the two elbows. That little piece between the elbows just happens to be the sole piece of pipe I cut off. Too easy Dang ol Honda's are so tough to kill they damn near build themselves.

Tidy underneath. No craziness.

Took the spring off the shock to check clearance with the tire at full stuff. No issues.

Curious what the wheel travel would be with the longer arm. Measures out to 8.5" of wheel travel. Not alot by modern dirtbike standards, but pretty average for a dual sport. Exact same wheel travel as the KLR forks, so once again, perfect balance without even trying too hard. I'll take lucky over good any day.

Longer wheelbase does create this problem now ( tire hitting the tag mount), but that can be sorted out easily enough later. Probably gonna ditch this whole lighting assembly for something less massive anyway.

Pretty pleased with the look. Just gotta turn up a little cuff to attach the midpipe to the headpipe. They are identical size, so I just need to make a little something to slip the two together. It looks ridiculously long in these pics, but in person the length looks right. Getting there...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2018, 09:40 AM   #257
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Trusty ( what I call my XR) ran like a champ loaded up in the 100° heat and handled the highway sections way better than I expected. Love this bike. My sport touring bags didn't appreciate the abuse and are showing some stretched seams now. Like seeing an old friend get injured The short two day trip ended up being about 300 miles covered in under 24 hrs with more pavement than expected, but we had a blast. Two dirt bikes lost in a sea of GS's and Super Tenere's. We slowed them down slightly on the road, but the wheelies and jumping earned us some jealous stares in other areas

Sitting at a loading dock waiting to start another work week and I'm thinking about loading the bike back up for next weekend. Work sucks hard after a weekend of bike camping. If I every win the lottery you'd have to scrounge campgrounds to ever find me. Work to play, ride whenever you can and never let weather, scheduling or other people's opinions stop you from enjoying life. This isn't a dress rehearsal for our next life. This is it.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2018, 10:00 AM   #258
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Don't understand how this is a "Fuck You" to your trusty stead...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #259
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Don't understand how this is a "Fuck You" to your trusty stead...
Yeah, I kinda rabbit-trailed there. I'll move those posts in to my dirt thread I reckon.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #260
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

257-259 moved from FU tread

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis