Project Alice (or...... fucking up four wheels) - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters

Cage-Fighters Got a 4-wheel fiend as well? Let's see them cars and trucks!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Project Alice (or...... fucking up four wheels)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2020, 11:32 AM   #31
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Project Alice (or...... fucking up four wheels)

havent really done much to the mini as Im still awaiting some wire to be delivered.....

...once it arrives Though, I should be knee deep in soldering and getting myself confused In a mess of coloured spaghetti

But awaiting deliveries gets boring & during this tedium Iíve not really had anything to do.
Well! I have, I just couldnít be bothered!

I was even gunna tidy the garage. but, on inspection, I found it in such a mess I couldnít decide were to start.
so, I didnít & just sat in there And smoked instead.

It was during one of these nicotine breaks I spotted a small easy to loose part , needed for my dashboard, half buried in the sanding/filing/Iívebeenmakingadash debris that currently coats the garage floor. So I picked it up and thought to myself
ďLucky I spotted that! Itís small and easy to loose!! Best I put it somewhere safe so I donít loose it!Ē

Like a certified genius I promptly stashed said small, easy to loose doohickey in a safe place thus preventing loss and much frustration trying to find something small and easily overlooked that had been carelessly left amongst lots of small pieces of similar sized detritus or, to give it its technical name, crap

Anywho... the waiting got too boring so I did some dash test fittings and where needed fettled my way through to this.

That was followed by some graphic tests.

Which I quite liked But will have to remove as I noticed the bonnet section Doesnít quite match and will need another coat of orange

I then returned to playing the delivery waiting game

Eventually I grew tired of sitting on the sofa and twiddling my thumbs...
Admittedly this took quite a while

... but I decided it might be a good idea to assemble the dash ready for the fitting and routing of wires that would be needed once the Stupid stuff was delivered.

Other than assemble things, all I Really needed to do was drill and place the warning lights.

These were soon marked out and drilled and then I remembered the doohickey Iíd stashed....
It was one of the warning light faces (that the led screw into)
....good job Iíd stashed it safe eh!

However... 4 hours later and I still havenít found the fucking safe place Iíd decided, a week ago, was a good place to stash something small and easily lost to prevent said small and easily lost thing from getting bloody lost

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-01-2020, 09:02 AM   #32
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Project Alice (or...... fucking up four wheels)

well.......

...the lack of updates probably suggests things have come to a standstill With the mini

However, they havnt!!
i just have not had a chance to do an update. Besides, I keep forgetting to take photos & I know how everyone loves a photo

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Cage-Fighters