Save $$! Ghetto-fab tool gallery! - Page 14 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Save $$! Ghetto-fab tool gallery!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 12:57 AM   #131
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Default Re: Save $$! Ghetto-fab tool gallery!

Well shit, he's got the right idea for making these simple tools simply.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Casper!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2019, 01:07 AM   #132
TPEHAK
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
TPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Buell cylinder head temperature sensor removing tool

Buell fuel pump puller tool

Buell XB muffler stand

Fork holding tool

TPEHAK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TPEHAK!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #133
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

TPEHAK... your Buell is buelltiful.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TURNIP!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2019, 06:49 AM   #134
Auser6guy
Fighter In Training
Auser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of lightAuser6guy is a glorious beacon of light

I think i just bought a buell...That looks ace mate.
Auser6guy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Auser6guy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2019, 11:41 AM   #135
TPEHAK
Fighter In Training
TPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to beholdTPEHAK is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

3D printed cap for Antigravity lithium battery terminal

TPEHAK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TPEHAK!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2019, 03:11 PM   #136
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
3D printed cap for Antigravity lithium battery terminal

we need a "Bespoke Parts and Tools (High Quality)" section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #137
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:10 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
we need a "Bespoke Parts and Tools (High Quality)" section.
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...ad.php?t=39300
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2019, 04:30 PM   #138
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

how did I miss that... Thanks Yan. Some damn fine stuff in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools