Hydroforming - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info

Streetfighter Info Informative links, Buyer / Seller Feedback, etc.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hydroforming

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #21
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Hydroforming

those look badass

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2009, 12:06 AM   #22
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:46 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Very cool. I like the heat shield on the first one too. But the Guzzi is tits.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #23
paulg25
Noobie
Local Time: 02:46 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
paulg25 is a NOOB

This links to a forum where a guy hydroforms his own expansion chamber.
http://www.kawasakitriplesworldwide....ic.php?t=33689
paulg25 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived paulg25!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:46 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Good find bud, thanks.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #25
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Amazing. If I ever need to make snakey pipes, I'm giving this a shot. I may make some just because hey, why not? Looks like you can pick up a plumbers pressure testing pump for about $100 on ebay, rated to 860psi. That's what the guy in the article paulg25 linked to uses. I was doubting a pressure washer would have the pressure, but that thing will do!
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #26
rabies
time is running out......

CF Lover
rabies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,393
Flipped Off 39 Times in 35 Posts
rabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to beholdrabies is a splendid one to behold

hydroforming..what is?
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info