MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #21
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:12 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Re: MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD

Well my friend is going to buy a couple motorcycles this weekend instead so it's just me, myself, and I again. Probably going to finish putting the hitch on the Vibe tonight and do some last minute work on the bikes tomorrow night before I load everything. I've got a busy 48 hours ahead of me.

Ray, if you're still giving rides on Saturday or Sunday I will totally take you up on that.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #22
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:12 AM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasakifreak77 View Post
Hell for that matter I'll give rides to anyone who's brave enough... :P
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #23
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasakifreak77 View Post
Okay. This is where I plan on landing: http://www.airnav.com/airport/3C1

I know there's a towered controlled field closer, but they have stuff like rules. Bah.

It's always a pain in the ass figuring out logistics on the far end of a flight like who's picking you up or where you're staying etc. So I'll be MORE THAN GLAD to give rides to anyone who helps me out. It's really appreciated.

Hell for that matter I'll give rides to anyone who's brave enough... :P
my cousin lives right the fook next door to the strip. nearly 10 blocks away from the main event.

His house is where we can ride trails and bust out the jeeps.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #24
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

when do you guys plan to get here this weekend?

talk about my junk
Quote:
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #25
kawasakifreak77
Asphalt cowboy.
Senior Fighterer
kawasakifreak77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud ofkawasakifreak77 has much to be proud of

The bottom is falling out here guys. Weather is turning south & I just got a call informing me my house is basically ready to move into. Something I've been waiting six months on.

Fucking hate being that guy. But not looking like I'm going to make it.

-Outlaw.

1973 CB750. 'The disco ball' Not going to be a fucking cafe, street tracker or God forsaken chopper. Ever.

1974 XL356. 'Buttons' Scooter trash goes flat tracking!

2006 ZX6R. 'Bonnie' The sketchiest motorcycle ever.

2006 ZX10R. 'Fiona' Street beater in pieces.

1947 Cessna 140. 'the Ladybird.' Low & slow!
kawasakifreak77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #26
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
when do you guys plan to get here this weekend?
I'm planning for leaving tomorrow afternoon, noon at the earliest, 6 at the latest. 3.5hr without stops, 4.5 with stops. So some time between 430 and 1030 tomorrow. Closer to 430 if all goes well. If you need later or whatever let me know. I can't wait to get out of this mad house for the weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #27
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Unhappy Re: MIDWEST FF13 RSVP THREAD

Shits gone sideways on my end as well. If I make it at all, at the most it would be Saturday night I would arrive and pretty much leave early Sunday morning. That is if it even goes that way. FML.

Gonna have to make a special trip down to drop off this turbo, UF. Or you commit to coming up here in the winter and riding the ice with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #28
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Also guys, please understand this is only the 2nd year of MWFF, the turbo bike is knocking on #1, my SM has shit tires and gearing, and my life is a wreck. There is always better planning for next year. I never expected things to go as crazy as they did in my life but after loosing my dad it's been madness on a nearly weekly basis. Just not sure I'll be worth anything to anyone if I show up at all after everything that has happened in the last week and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #29
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

Do what you have to do.

Either way i'll sure as hell be up there for some ice madness

talk about my junk
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #30
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'll be over afternoon. 4 ish.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest