Mwff15 rsvp - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Mwff15 rsvp

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2015, 11:04 PM   #11
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:05 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Mwff15 rsvp

I can help eat food and drink beer, il be in a cage though

hope you can make it seb

hate to derail the thread but does anyone coming have any irresponsible powerplants they want to sell me and help me stuff into a ysr50 frame that weekend?
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 01:00 AM   #12
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Katana 600 engine or I'll sell you a whole Duke that you can pull the engine out of.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 10:50 AM   #13
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:05 AM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i have a t500 two stoke motor.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #14
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
RSVP List:
6 - Ultimate Fighter
2 - Racing Geek (truck and trailer)(maybe 3 if my brother joins)
1-eatabullet
1- seb maybe
1-medi420
1-ammaiden
havent eard definite from rat , toc will probably be there on bandit

talk about my junk
Quote:
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #15
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

My brother can be dropped from the list. Says he for sure will not go.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #16
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

he wont know what hes missing

talk about my junk
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #17
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: Mwff15 rsvp

Toc's been riding/working all season on a broken wrist, finally has a scheduled appt. with an orthopedic surgeon, might be me on the Bandit if all else fails.... not sure how things will go from here, but I'm gonna see if I can get the time off and in a day or two here I'll be getting the wheels balanced on the Rav4. If the Rav shit pans out, I'll load up the XR100 and head down with that for the weekend, otherwise, I'll see if I can super slab it on the Bandit and come down for a night (probably Saturday, ride home Sunday evening).

Story is (for the sake of explanation) that Toc was leaving work back in early May, got into it a bit and got the rear end out, it hooked up, and he got tossed, landed on his wrist, shoulder, and head... that was months ago, and his wrist has been bugging him a bunch since and started hurting worse lately, so he's either gonna have surgery and pins, or a cast, so clutching a Barnett shod Bandit 1200 isn't gonna happen for him, I've got the open filter monster for the rest of the season.

If the Rav is good to go Jen and I will try to make it happen, otherwise, like I said, I might just grab my buddies I-pass and toss it under the tail section and 90mph it the whole way and get to meet a bunch of people I really feel like I need to meet.

So I guess, count me in? I'll do everything I can to make it down and hang for a night at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 03:09 PM   #18
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
Katana 600 engine or I'll sell you a whole Duke that you can pull the engine out of.
Already have a kat 600 i need to do something with haha, how much and whats up with the duke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
i have a t500 two stoke motor.
tempting but mayhaps almost too irresponsible of a powerplant

this thing is tiny, like a 12 pack barely fits in the engine bay haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Toc's been riding/working all season on a broken wrist, finally has a scheduled appt. with an orthopedic surgeon, might be me on the Bandit if all else fails.... not sure how things will go from here, but I'm gonna see if I can get the time off and in a day or two here I'll be getting the wheels balanced on the Rav4. If the Rav shit pans out, I'll load up the XR100 and head down with that for the weekend, otherwise, I'll see if I can super slab it on the Bandit and come down for a night (probably Saturday, ride home Sunday evening).

Story is (for the sake of explanation) that Toc was leaving work back in early May, got into it a bit and got the rear end out, it hooked up, and he got tossed, landed on his wrist, shoulder, and head... that was months ago, and his wrist has been bugging him a bunch since and started hurting worse lately, so he's either gonna have surgery and pins, or a cast, so clutching a Barnett shod Bandit 1200 isn't gonna happen for him, I've got the open filter monster for the rest of the season.

If the Rav is good to go Jen and I will try to make it happen, otherwise, like I said, I might just grab my buddies I-pass and toss it under the tail section and 90mph it the whole way and get to meet a bunch of people I really feel like I need to meet.

So I guess, count me in? I'll do everything I can to make it down and hang for a night at the very least.
Ben, christ man i will send you some balancing beads lol but if you get the whip up il be in a cage as well, we can do our engine trade, if you bring a trailer maybe take this damn sae kart away too lol
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 04:09 PM   #19
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: Mwff15 rsvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by medimicated420 View Post
Ben, christ man i will send you some balancing beads lol but if you get the whip up il be in a cage as well, we can do our engine trade, if you bring a trailer maybe take this damn sae kart away too lol

Haha, been keeping it low speed and local with the Rav. Driving my shit pile Hyundai lately too getting to work and back at my buddies shop. I honestly totally forgot about the 1100 engine! I'll be sure to stuff that into the Rav4 if the wheel balancing goes well and there isn't another bent wheel. Trust me when I say I despise junkies so much I want to snap necks when I deal with them. A distant cousin borrowed the Rav from my mom right after my old man died and I think he fell asleep at the wheel or something and hit something solid, one wheel was so bent it was visible in the rear view mirror wobbling along. Got that replaced, new tires are on it, just gotta run the wheels up to Tires Plus a block away and get some weights on it. Not sure my little utility trailer could do the distance though. Gonna have to borrow my buddies truck and make an actual trip to Michigan before the end of the year anyhow, so when that happens I can get that kart outta your way.

Got home from a long slow ride on my brothers Bandit and it's gonna need taller bars and a cramp buster (I've got both on my spare B12) for the trip if I take it. My right wrist is demolished already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #20
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad

sweet. This might be our best turnout if everyone can make it

talk about my junk
Quote:
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest