adrenaline rush - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > adrenaline rush

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:13 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default adrenaline rush

a mate owns a 125 lexmoto adrenaline (as seen in my other thread) it was stolen by some low life scum bag then recovered. they ran this factory supermoto style bike off road for a few days, looks like they binned it a few times (all damage to the left hand side) covered it in mud and shit and finally ditched it.

so good news is he got it back, but it's in a state. brand new these chinese bikes are only 1900 so he doesn't want to sink a shit load of money in it so it ends up in my garage for storage. well i just can't have it sat there looking sorry for itself.

so apart from some of the parts would look really nice on the Xj and i don't think it would take a lot to fit them, but he might not appreciate that lol. i figured i'd dig into the bike and see what needs fixing to get it on the road

so its needs

front light unit
speedo
clutch lever and unit
rear indicators
number plate holder
chain
and a clean

but being the type of guys we are i figured we could make this cooler. so it also needs

pod filters
egr blanking kit
some chopping and clearing

so like all good friends i stripped the shit out of it!! most of the plastics were fooked so they won't be going back on. idea is to spend as little as possible but give it a cooler look.

so this tail is far too long if you ask me that may be coming off

i like the tank and seat line so will be keeping them

and the supermoto look is already there so no wheels or running gear except a chain needs to be touched just a good clean

will debadge the tank and remove any tabs not needed, also clean the frame up and debox the air intake, move the battery location to under the seat and clean the electrics up and put them all under the seat out the way.

once you get it stripped right down it's got some interesting lines on the frame once it's decluttered i'm sure it will look nice.

so while i'm still working on the list of parts we will need (current list of bits and bobs will come to around 100 can't beat chinese bikes for part prices) i made a start on the new look

so starts the next build. this is very much a work in progress and still not 100% on what direction, probably more street tracker style.

next job spacers and finish off the tail, then the panel to hold all the electrics in and new battery box. the carb has been off and checked out as it was pissing fuel out the over flow but may have just been flooded. also need to blank the EGR off to help with the deboxing.

cheers for looking

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #2
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: adrenaline rush

Not a bad lookig bike that. Lose rear pegs for sure, it's a 125!

A little red paint will go a long way on a black bike. Perhaps just calipers but maybe frame?

Have a look if you can cut the catalytic converter out. Cheap easy way to add a few db without crazy. Or is t new enough to have emissions on the MOT?

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_morti View Post
Not a bad lookig bike that. Lose rear pegs for sure, it's a 125!

A little red paint will go a long way on a black bike. Perhaps just calipers but maybe frame?

Have a look if you can cut the catalytic converter out. Cheap easy way to add a few db without crazy. Or is t new enough to have emissions on the MOT?
they were one of the first thing to come off lol

red was going to be my colour of choice as it has a few little bits here and there.

it doesn't have a cat fitted just a straight through pipe, but it does have an EGR which will be off as they only cut NOX and is analoge so won't be picked up on MOT. i'll probably have to rejet it too once is deboxed but this shouldn't be an issue as it's a mikuni carb kits are available. i think these are DR125 clones so some bits can be upgraded too, might be able to squeeze a few more hp out of it somewhere

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

This user High Fived titan!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 07:04 PM   #4
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Chinese engines are available up to 250 I believe. With that in mind, doesn't seem worth spending on upgrading the 125 much.

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 07:54 PM   #5
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Chinese engines are available up to 250 I believe. With that in mind, doesn't seem worth spending on upgrading the 125 much.
could do an engine swap but he only has CBT so nothing bigger than 125.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #6
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict

I've learned from experience on my wee Msx, you can spend time and money fkn about with cams and carbs and whatnot, at the end of the day the only way to go faster (unless it's restricted) is to increase cubes. If you're not up for that or licensed to ride it, then just accept its slow.

This user High Fived a_morti!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 08:37 PM   #7
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
I've learned from experience on my wee Msx, you can spend time and money fkn about with cams and carbs and whatnot, at the end of the day the only way to go faster (unless it's restricted) is to increase cubes. If you're not up for that or licensed to ride it, then just accept its slow.
totally agree and i won't be playing with the internals. i won't do it on my bike lol

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #8
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

bit of work on the next bit of body work. cause i have never had any lucky welding plate ally especially at 3mm. so i wanted to make it out of one sheet.

so the idea is this will hold all the electrics in a rectangle depression in the seat. so out with the carboard

space for the battery box to slot in

all the electrics chucked in

seat on all good

then i noticed a wired design fault. the subframe legs don't match. the is a chain bump stop on one side and everything else matches up so not bent from being dropped but looks weird. at least it's an excuse when nothing lines up hahaha

so out with the hammers and dollies and start smashing ally into shape

then i raised my head look out the garage and seen this view

got to take the sun when it's shining here, but my mate just had a kid like two days ago and hes going to need the bike to escape when he can so i finished up shaping it up

still needs a bit of work but the basic shape is there, it was at that time the garage was closed and i hit to road for a ride.

be safe

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

got the tail piece all finished up today just needs a bit of attention before painting.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #10
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

cool little bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis