Project "skip build" - Page 14 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Project "skip build"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2019, 04:32 PM   #131
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:04 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Project "skip build"

I used a puller on the last ones i did, but it just pulled the end off and all the bearings!
I then needed to use a dremil to cut the outer shell loose

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2019, 06:04 PM   #132
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
I used a puller on the last ones i did, but it just pulled the end off and all the bearings!
I then needed to use a dremil to cut the outer shell loose

Megga!!! Fun times ahead

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #133
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
Local Time: 11:04 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Heat?

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2019, 03:04 AM   #134
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_morti View Post
Heat?
Try heating, cooling one side just broke up as yours did. I'll just cut them I think

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2019, 01:39 PM   #135
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Sorted, had to cut the first one out as I had fook it too much. Other side got welded and pressed out

Quote:
H Designs

These people High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2019, 06:07 AM   #136
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Will 38mm carbs work on a 1100k?? Been offered a couple of sets to make a working set from.l

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2019, 07:24 AM   #137
keef
Fighter
Local Time: 07:04 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
keef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Will 38mm carbs work on a 1100k?? Been offered a couple of sets to make a working set from.l

Yes.
I used 38mm carbs on my 1196cc H model.
They were lovely.
keef is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived keef!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2019, 01:53 PM   #138
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keef View Post
Yes.
They were lovely.
Cool, think they were 36 stock and a bloke I was talking to said he ran 40's

Ill get on that deal as I'm not finding any others

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2019, 12:15 AM   #139
keef
Fighter
Local Time: 07:04 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
keef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keef View Post
Yes.
They were lovely.
Cool, think they were 36 stock and a bloke I was talking to said he ran 40's

Ill get on that deal as I'm not finding any others
Small ones make more bottom end torque but run out of puff too soon, bigger ones are all top end.

The 38's are the goldilocks carbs for a street motor.
Mine would wheelie under power at 70kph in 3rd, and still pull an indicated 254kph down the straight at eastern creek.
keef is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived keef!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2019, 01:05 PM   #140
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Engine problem sorted... New cases won for 80 time to rebuild my first bottom end.

Quote:
H Designs

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes