I feel like I should re-introduce myself.... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > I feel like I should re-introduce myself....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:08 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 25 Times in 25 Posts
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default I feel like I should re-introduce myself....

Hi, my name is Skr00z, and I was once a fighter builder, turned to the dark side (choppers), and will be soon returning to the 'fighter scene from whence I came. I just can't do the rigid frame, springer front end, apehanger thing anymore. I AM NOT A BIKER, I AM A "FIGHTER!!

Whew, feels good to say that

Anyway, I build my last chop, rode it a grand total of 5 times, and decided... I really want another 'fighter. Sooooo... it's up for sale. Said funds will be used to fund my next "not-a-chop" project.

for the people here that aren't OG's (it's been a looong time since I popped in here), her'es some of my previous bikes:

my beloved old 7/12, aka "frankenzuki"

my old XS650 cafe with VERY upgraded suspension , front and rear:

my first semi-custom NT650 ( i more than doubled the stock HP out of that motor)

my bandit400 with a duc tail that I only got to ride once:

1st gen KTM duke in SM clothes:

DRZ400E SM (that was before you could buy an SM off the floor):

my old 1st gen SV trackbike, that I blew up 4 times, and put 145,000 miles on

and my last 'fighter/ stunt toy, my nine fife fo:

and what I did while on the dark side:

and the one for sale/trade:

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
skr00zloose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
K-von
V-Twin FTW
Fighterer
K-von's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
K-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of lightK-von is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I feel like I should re-introduce myself....

Dude, you've definitely built some sick stuff (even while on the dark side ). Welcome back, and nice re-intro.

'96 FZR600
'96 CBR900RR
'06 Ninja 650r
'03 SV1000s - not a fighter...yet.

Ride on, MM
K-von is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light

thanks. you should see some of the stuff I do at work when it's on someone else's dime! hahaha. most of my persoanl bikes I have less money in than my customers put in their front rim alone.

yes, I am a cheap bastard.

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

welcome back

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

Welcome back.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
BigBellyRacing
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!

CF Pimp
BigBellyRacing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
BigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to beholdBigBellyRacing is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

welcome back skrooze! Whats the specs on the bike for sale?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

BigBellyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp

thanks to all.

As far as the new bike specs, better to just point you here:
craigslist

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:08 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

whats that chop with the skull on the tank.that thing is sexy.

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ddduuuude!! welcome back! if you got a few min (hours) check over my buildoff rc build. I would love to get your opinion on it. and stick around this time.

what yah plannin on putting together this time? I'd love to see you build another oilboler.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
whats that chop with the skull on the tank.that thing is sexy.
74 XS650, i kept having people give me XS's, so I've built a few, to say the least. the only thing stock on that bike are parts of the motor and about 3' of frame tubing. I built that bike in my living room, for under 1500, rode the snot out of it for 2 years, and just sold it for 3500

This user High Fived skr00zloose!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)