AMA Vintage races Barber Motorsports park. - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events

Streetfighter Rides and Events Upcoming streetfighter rides and events!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > AMA Vintage races Barber Motorsports park.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #11
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:14 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: AMA Vintage races Barber Motorsports park.

Eric,
Pop's arm is healing (Old - Blood thinners & thin skin) but it will take about a month to fully heal.
Yuck food poisoning! that sucks.
Kick starting what fun! gonna ride the old Harley one more time this season on Saturday. Hasn't been ran for about 3 weeks now... gonna be a work out. My hot-rodded motor has 10.5:1 compression (Decked heads, totalseal piston rings)most Harleys from this era have 7.5:1 compression. So that's why my right leg is bigger than my left
Glad ya had a great time and made it home safely after a 16 hours on the road.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #12
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:14 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Glad to hear your Pop's is getting better. Always worry about infection with older folks like that. I don't guess it was an honest 16hr ride as we crossed through a time zone, so actually 15hrs.

Have fun kicking that hotrod. My little 400 single is 10:1 and it's impossible to kick without a decomp. I can only imagine a big twin.

Speaking of Harley's, blasting the interstate at 85mph for hours at a time on a naked bike still has my shoulders hurting. Hanging on the bars like a parachute works on your muscles after a while and you find yourself feeling stetched out. Right shoulder muscles started cramping the day after. It got me to thinking maybe I'll trade my FZ in on a Versys, but I dig the hell out of my little Yamaha. So maybe I oughta just pick up an older 1200 Sportster with bags and mids to have a highway machine. What else munches interstate miles like a Harley? I can pickup a nice Sporty as cheap or cheaper than a Versys, and Harley dealerships are EVERYWHERE on the east coast. There's one in every town, like Honda's. It's got my gears turning...I do like traveling.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #13
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:14 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

This kills my hard core Harley buddies... I still want to own/ experience a BMW K1600 and / or a Kawasaki Concourse for distance traveling. Wouldn't mind a newer Harley... but have never owned a inline 4 or inline 6.

300 miles on my old shovelhead w/ FAT-Boy bars, and my shoulders / upper back start to ache something fierce. I want to believe that there's a bike out there that won't do the above. My fear is it's a GL`1800 (Shiver -chills - It's a Honda.)
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #14
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:14 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

There's a very clean Concourse on my local CL for $5k. That's a horse of a motor in those bikes, but I'm very fond of my parallel twin. Not sure I could ever go back to revvy I4 power, but a 1250S Bandit is an option I'd like to test some time.

The BMW's worry me with reliability issue. They are good bikes, but the problems you hear about are very expensive ones.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events