SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2019, 04:37 PM   #101
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:57 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

after a natter with Seb think i,ll brace more, extra tube at front ,couple of gussets
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #102
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

this should hold the swingarm in place

still a bit of finishing to do, new tube will extend to meet lower vertical

tank mounts arrived, from Latvia, never noticed that was where they were coming from, sketch doodled for frame mounts

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2019, 04:12 PM   #103
yantosh

trying to do a bit every day

left front engine mount in, will do the right once jig is spun on table

went with more tubage, seemed fitting

tacked in the right hand rear tube brace too, weld that when spun round too

start on tank and subby fittings next

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #104
yantosh

where the original , integral, subframe was cut off

mounts for the hyper subframe

which also hold the mid tank mounts

try on for size (still with set up Aprilia arm)

won,t be using the original shock mounts as i had hoped, arm would need to be too long, add that to list

lower subframe mounts and front tank mounts next

and thanks to my friend Rob for donating the genuine hyper front hugger thing

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2019, 05:00 PM   #105
yantosh

needed front mounts for the tank, no point in spending money though if I don,t have to

bit of measuring and drawing, grab a bit of nylon and stainless

they fit here

a little bit of Cardboard Aided Design

which will be transferred to 2,5mm steel plate and welded here

but not at ten at night
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #106
yantosh

the cardboard cut out has been replicated in steel

and glued in place

made up a lower mount and glued it on too

subframe attached in 3 of 4 points

bracket for this next and left hand side is good to go

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #107
yantosh

got a loom , 100 bangers , not too bad a price , has a Dobeck TFI fuel injection controller with it, never seen one before .
As far as I know it was made by the dynotec guy, simple unit, just four pots for adjusting, if its pish i,ll get a power commander

its from the same bike as my ecu, trying to get rad and switchgear too
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2019, 09:35 AM   #108
yantosh

bit more card

trial fit

and make in steel

thats the first side bracketed up, bike is spun on table and second side ready to go

after mince pie and tea ... its xmas after all
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #109
yantosh

now it spun round lets get the last engine mount on

then the opposite of what i done this morning

while at that end I added the last subframe mount

test fit time

right hand front tank mount

hang bodywork and seat on for a look

and all of a sudden its 19:00hr, i,m hungry, want a beer and feel like I fell down a flight of stairs after clambering about that shed all day

back at it tomorrow
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2019, 06:23 PM   #110
yantosh

large bag of electrical spaghetti arrived, you,ll need to take my word for it as i,m not unpacking till I need it

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes