Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker - Page 15 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2020, 12:17 PM   #141
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer
GoodKat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:02 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yesterday and today was polishing day. Had some time and buffed out the fork legs and the left engine cover. And this is the result.

GoodKat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GoodKat!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2020, 02:44 PM   #142
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:02 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: Kat's Volty two-fiddy Street Tracker

looks good. I dont envy the time you spend keeping it clean but it does look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-31-2020, 04:47 PM   #143
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
looks good. I dont envy the time you spend keeping it clean but it does look good.

Thanks!

Believe it or not, keeping it clean is a half an hour job, once in a while, maybe once a month. The hard part is to firstly remove all the clear coat and oxide developed underneath. After that, it's a breeze.
This user High Fived GoodKat!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2020, 01:48 AM   #144
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer

I've had my share of wrestling with the engine while trying to clean it or change the gaskets, so I said to myself that something needs to be done about it.

So yesterday I've built a stand for the engine, nothing too fancy but it makes a world difference when working on it. And changed the side gaskets as a first operation on the stand.

photo sign
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-23-2020, 05:20 PM   #145
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer

Finished the speedometer housing and bracket. A little bit heavy for my taste, but it looks good imho. I really don't like plastic so this one fits the bill. Probably I could make it lighter but doesn't worth the effort. Maybe when I'll buy my own lathe.

The housing is made out of a tractor piston, the bracket out of some scrap aluminum, 8mm thick. Welded together and voilą!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2020, 04:21 PM   #146
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer

Today was a big day: gathered all the parts and sent them to the powdercoater.

Fingers crossed!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2020, 05:11 PM   #147
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:02 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

thats a cool engine stand
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2020, 05:55 PM   #148
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
thats a cool engine stand
Thanks Yan! I was thinking to add some wheels as you can find on the shopping carts, that are able to move in all directions but I think that's ok as it is....maybe after I install the engine in the frame I'll build a shop chair that can be turned into an engine stand by simply removing the two bolts that hold the seat...hmmm
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2020, 11:24 PM   #149
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:02 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

It already has a stand with wheels. Two wheels. And a steering too

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2020, 12:59 AM   #150
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
It already has a stand with wheels. Two wheels. And a steering too
Hopefully in the near future will be a full working bike and not just a stand 😁😂

Man I got so tired of looking for people to do stuff for me because I don't have the tools...I really need a lathe and a TIG machine.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes