Vote here for the August 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the August 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should be the August 2007 Fighter of the Month Winner?
candyman 12 18.75%
dc original 28 43.75%
ehacker01 entry #1 1 1.56%
ehacker01 entry #2 2 3.13%
fslflint 1 1.56%
njsgsxr750 1 1.56%
racerraul 3 4.69%
rado 2 3.13%
reaper tlr 0 0%
spart666 12 18.75%
vcook 2 3.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #31
Candyman
Perpetual Project

CF Pimp
Candyman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:18 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Candyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Vote Here For The August 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc original View Post
Congrats to everyone who participated. And to Candyman and Spart666 - it was a good respectable FIGHT! I'm very honored and proud to be the August selection on CF.com.
Congrats man, the best bike has won (this round) You'll definitely rep the site well for the month.

I'm just honored to be tied with the likes of Spart.

Built Not Bought

Let these hands sit not idle.
<SOLD<SOLD
Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #32
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

CONGRATS DC!!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2007, 10:11 AM   #33
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

WOOOT!!!!! somebody voted for my bike!!!

(and no, I didn't self vote)

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #34
svfighter
YOUR A TOWEL
Fighter
svfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
svfighter is a NOOB

Congrats to everybody. some really nice bikes out there.

"Chip I'm going to come at you like a spider monkey!!!!"
svfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2007, 03:14 PM   #35
spart666
Fighter
spart666's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:18 PM
spart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of lightspart666 is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc original View Post
Congrats to everyone who participated. And to Candyman and Spart666 - it was a good respectable FIGHT! I'm very honored and proud to be the August selection on CF.com.

well done mate your bike deserved it
spart666 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2007, 05:30 PM   #36
racerraul
Noobie
Local Time: 03:18 PM
racerraul is a NOOB

Holy crap... DC's bikes is sick. Not one particularly fond of the demon looks popular with street fighters, I gotta admit DC's custom job is unique, simple & very appealing to look at...

good job dewd!
racerraul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2007, 06:49 PM   #37
dc original
A New Breed
CF Lover
dc original's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:18 PM
dc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friendsdc original is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 

That's my vision of an American Streetfighter. No demons, no ape hanger tail, no gadgets. Just a badass motorcycle. Thanks for the recognition raceraul.

dc original is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests