2009 Winter Buildoff Winner! VOTING - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2009 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2009 Winter Buildoff Winner! VOTING

View Poll Results: Who built the best fighter last winter??
Catman's Gsxr 750 37 11.08%
Fathead03's CBR 600 131 39.22%
TruckinDuc's VTR1000 129 38.62%
Devilboy's Cbr 600RR 13 3.89%
F4iFlyBy F4i 5 1.50%
RRfighter's CBR 929 13 3.89%
Oldway's ninja 650r 6 1.80%
Voters: 334. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #21
giallo sv
likes his tinfoil hat
Fighter
giallo sv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:58 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
giallo sv is a good noobiegiallo sv is a good noobie
Default Re: 2009 Winter Buildoff Winner!

my vote is in!
giallo sv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #22
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Very tough choice.

Votes should be hidden until the end, though, IMO.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #23
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:58 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 

Man, I didn't get to get the finish pics in, little more work done , you'll see it at fighterfest ! but it wouldn't matter !

This year turned out some nice ones !! wooohoooo GREAT JOB EVERYONE !!!
I couldn't be happier with mine !!

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived catman!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
Mr.Mischief
Fighter
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Flipped Off 10 Times in 2 Posts
Mr.Mischief is a NOOB

wow, this was hard.
everyone built great looking bikes, but i had to vote for craftmanship. i've lurked that build thread a few times over the last few weeks.

on another note...
the non-ja tank tail is pure genius.
Mr.Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #25
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadame View Post
Very tough choice.

Votes should be hidden until the end, though, IMO.
Agreed- and folks should keep their reasons to themselves until voting is closed, too. Encourage folks to vote your own vote, for your own reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

vote has been cast. i was hard but i did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #27
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Also thinking... after what we all did to the svrider forum voting for madame (LOL... guilty!), maybe there should be a minimum (non-whored) post count or sign up date of 15-30 days prior to contest for voting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived The Ruckus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #28
mrgixxer
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla

CF Addict
mrgixxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 AM
Flip Offs: 91
Flipped Off 73 Times in 61 Posts
mrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to beholdmrgixxer is a splendid one to behold
Poker Tournament Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I don't have time to read all the build threads....Post some done pics

Walk out..Tap out...Knocked out...You Pick
mrgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #29
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes4386 View Post
Very tough to choose between Fatheads and Truckinducs. I really wish we could pick two
My thoughts exactly.

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #30
allspoolin4
que?
Fighterer
allspoolin4's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
allspoolin4 is a good noobieallspoolin4 is a good noobieallspoolin4 is a good noobie

damnit....this was definetely fucking wayyy too hard, cough cough good job to all tho!
allspoolin4 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2009 Streetfighter Buildoff