2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES - Page 17 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #161
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:33 AM
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

What was our standing on buying things like some sand paper or brake cleaner etc? or what if we already owned that stuff? do we figure it in?

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #162
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I wouldn't count that. I would count actual paint cost if painting, but not the supplies. But, I don't know all the rules either...

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #163
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i mean...tiddlywinks...count em if you want...just give maybe an approximate cost of supplies, but we arent gonna nickel and dime check ya on sheets of sandpaper

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #164
MrFreeze5
I'm Watching You
Fighterer
MrFreeze5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of light

A question on cost tally. Do you want a tally of the value of all the parts used, or just parts purchased during the buildoff? I didnt start with a complete bike, so 90% of this bike has been purchased after the start date, but I have decided to grab parts from other projects or out of the parts bins to make use of to save $$ in the interest of the deadline. So I havent been tallying anything I already had laying around. But so far it equates to a few hundred saved.
MrFreeze5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #165
ed563
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
CF Lover
ed563's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 AM
Flip Offs: 167
Flipped Off 381 Times in 52 Posts
ed563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to all

whats are the start and cut off dates?
ed563 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #166
brockzila
breaking stuff since 1978
CF Addict
brockzila's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:33 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
brockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to behold

this is last years build mate. (check the dates on the first post.)

this winters (my summers) build off is being sorted as we speak and another thread will be started closer to the time

You may notice a few spelling mistakes in my posts. sorry. been trying for years i just cant figure that spelling stuff out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
Worrying about crashing is like worrying about getting an std. Wear protection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yours is wrong.
TRX850 Sunburst discussion thread
Sunburst TRX850 Build thread
brockzila is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff