2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 02:46 AM   #41
Newman
Fighterer
Newman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:37 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Newman is making some friendsNewman is making some friendsNewman is making some friendsNewman is making some friendsNewman is making some friends
Default Re: 2010 WINTERBUILDOFF RULES

I'm going to enter my wifes GS500 because she told me to leave it alone.

I think she deserves an unfinished project bike.
Newman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Newman!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #42
03gixxerpilot
Noobie
03gixxerpilot's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:37 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
03gixxerpilot is a NOOB

G'day all been a while since i have been on this site,:-(

i would like to have a go at this, but it will depend on time and money, so might only get half of it done in the time alloted but if you dont have a go you will not get any where,

i am in Australia so hopefully i will be able to put in a good show of it.

any way i guess i will now wait till november 1 and take some photos etc etc.

Cheers Clive
03gixxerpilot is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 03gixxerpilot!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #43
waltari
KatBuilder
Fighterer
waltari's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
waltari is a good noobiewaltari is a good noobie

Maybe I'll start on my slingshot as an entry....now where did I put that thing?
waltari is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived waltari!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #44
gsx7-11
Right Hook
Fighter
gsx7-11's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
gsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well likedgsx7-11 is well liked

Well. I may as well throw my hat in this year. And I'm bringing my boiler with me! How about your zuki fatty? Gonna do it?
gsx7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsx7-11!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #45
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsx7-11 View Post
Well. I may as well throw my hat in this year. And I'm bringing my boiler with me! How about your zuki fatty? Gonna do it?
Yep, its getting thrown in also. Looks to be a fair turnout this year. Should make for a fun buildoff!

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fathead_03!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 50 Times in 23 Posts
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

What does the winner get this year? If enough forum members donated as little as $1 that could add up to a nice prize. Some good things in life aren't free. Like HBO, it costs me a piddly $14 a month and that's about all I watch when the TV is on. Consider it like one of those suggested donation boxes when you walk into a free museum. I'm good for a few bucks, I think the winner(s) would deserve it.

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Bill!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #47
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4iFlyBy View Post
What does the winner get this year? If enough forum members donated as little as $1 that could add up to a nice prize. Some good things in life aren't free. Like HBO, it costs me a piddly $14 a month and that's about all I watch when the TV is on. Consider it like one of those suggested donation boxes when you walk into a free museum. I'm good for a few bucks, I think the winner(s) would deserve it.
Maybe all entries can throw in $5-$10 too. Its not a ton, but it will help for the winners. I'm down.

Build Threads
Quote:
Quote:
This user High Fived Fathead_03!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #48
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict
Bill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to beholdBill is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead_03 View Post
Maybe all entries can throw in $5-$10 too. Its not a ton, but it will help for the winners. I'm down.
I'm not entering or anything. Although I am currently working on the world's baddest paint job. I think the lazy good for nuthins on the forum (says a non-VIP) could drop in a dime or two and it might make the builders go a little further if they thought they might be reimbursed somewhat. I don't want a cash prize to corrupt the pure soul of these awesome amateur builds but I still think it would be a nice incentive to go all out.

BUY MY MULTI BIKE FITTING BELLY PAN AT THE FOLLOWING LINK> http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=bellypan
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #49
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4iFlyBy View Post
I'm not entering or anything. Although I am currently working on the world's baddest paint job. I think the lazy good for nuthins on the forum (says a non-VIP) could drop in a dime or two and it might make the builders go a little further if they thought they might be reimbursed somewhat. I don't want a cash prize to corrupt the pure soul of these awesome amateur builds but I still think it would be a nice incentive to go all out.
I don't want cash back either. I thought maybe the entries could pitch in $5-$10, and anyone else could donate maybe $1-$5. Then perhaps those could be pitched to some of our site sponsors, for gift cards, parts, apparel, etc. Maybe split it up so that maybe there is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place price for both Pro's choice, and People's choice. Say 3rd gets a shirt(paid for by donation), 2nd gets a shirt and a $xx gift card to some site sponsor, and 1st gets a shirt, maybe one or two $xxx gift cards to site sponsors. Either multiple cards, or higher dollar. It would be nice, because you could combine what a sponsor would normally donate, and up the dollar amount, to get some of the more spendy things you usually don't want to drop money on, like custom resi's and whatnot.

(Adam, you mentioned a shirt last year, where is mine? )

Build Threads
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Fathead_03; 10-19-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: for not or
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #50
Bill
now with 20% more gravy
CF Addict

Sounds good. Something to make the whole thing a bigger deal. Member sponsored. If you take the total number of people who voted last year and figured a fraction of them donated a buck or two, that would be a nice prize to split.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff