I kinda think - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > I kinda think

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
drunkNun
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 04:17 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
drunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friends
Linkmasters 
Default I kinda think

Actually i REALLY think that when people take pics of there bikes for FOTM somewhere in it they should have a piece of paper or SOMETHING saying customfighters.com or something like that so we actually know its THERE bike and not just some bike they found a picture of and they want people to think its there and got FOTM for it......just my
drunkNun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Vcook
Fighterer
Vcook's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:17 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vcook is a NOOB
Default Re: I kinda think

you actually think that's happening?
Vcook is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #3
Moto-Madness
Moto Madness Customs

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:17 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Moto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant futureMoto-Madness has a brilliant future
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Its happens all the time. This way the pics are authentic. Good suggestion
Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 

I swear this IS ME !! I swear !!!

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 06:02 PM   #5
sevenpointsixtwo
Recent Transplant
CF Pimp
sevenpointsixtwo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:17 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
sevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

How about mandatory CF stickers on all member's rides?

2006 SV1000S Project Thread
sevenpointsixtwo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #6
drunkNun
Senior Fighterer
drunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friendsdrunkNun is making some friends
Linkmasters 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcook
you actually think that's happening?
Where does cheating NOT happen? I dunno about the sticker idea though. I also think people should have a certain post count. Not just come and be like OH a FOTM contest. Ill join and put my bike in and leave after i win the shit.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 06:17 PM   #7
mrbodydrop
Fighterer
Flipped Off 21 Times in 21 Posts
mrbodydrop is a good noobiemrbodydrop is a good noobie

Sorry you busted me, my bikes don't even exist. They are pure productions of photochop,LOL.

Sorry I had to. Nice Idea though, cuz with photochop now you can make anything look just different enough to seem like another bike too.
mrbodydrop is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #8
Hybrid1300R
Hooligan Streetfighter

CF Addict
Hybrid1300R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 46 Times in 41 Posts
Hybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to all

Maybe we need pics of members with their bikes holding a CF sticker?

1978 Triumph Tiger 750 Cafe/Fighter Build

1965 Triumph Bonneville 650 (Stock)

1978 Truimph Tiger 750 (Currently under Construction)

1979 Triumph Bonneville 750 Special "Ole Blue"

Oh, and just to let you know FUCK OFF is in that direction--------->
Hybrid1300R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 07:08 PM   #9
drunkNun
Senior Fighterer
Linkmasters 

Just a piece of paper that says customfighters.com would be good enough. Be hard to photochop that into a picture without it being noticeable. I talked to ab420 about it...he agrees. Just have the picture in the background but readable or on the bike or whereever you want to put it but it has to be readable. Something like 929_adam loves the cock in bold print.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 07:28 PM   #10
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Eye witnesses say my bike is stock so I'm removing all pictures.

Sorry guys

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests