2013 Buildoff Questions And Concerns - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2013 Buildoff Questions And Concerns

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser
Default 2013 Buildoff Questions And Concerns

I chatted with Alex a little last night before I went to bed and we said that the builders in this buildoff needed some guidance of some sort. I didn't have a chance to get into details as to what that meant, but I wanna get the ball rolling now before I go into it any further with Him. Before I go any further I just want all of you to know that this buildoff means a great deal to me this year. I won 2nd place last year and due to the VS takeover shit got all crazy. No prizes were given. Feelings were hurt. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPENING THIS YEAR. I want to see the winners get their due and proper this year!

Post up here with your questions regarding the buildoff(for buildoff contestants only) and I'll bring his to the other mods and admins to get yall some cut and dry answers. I'm not sure what major issues(if any) are obvious to yall, but that's what I'm making this thread about. If you have any problems or concerns you don't want everyone to see then send me a PM. Thanks for your time. Now go do some fookin work!
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Jackstand Johnny!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here
Default Re: 2013 Buildoff Questions And Concerns

Did anyone finish?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I was thinking the same thing

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

This is my compiled list after going through every build thread of contestants who may have finished:

Uktech1
Erki

Yeah...awesome. I need these anyone who claims to have finished to step up now with proof that it all got done before the deadline. That includes a build sheet, budget sheet and confirmation picture and/or video. I don't think anyone finished which makes me wonder what the fook Alex was talking about when He said that people needed guidance. No finishers=no winners=nothing to discuss/
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Al finished his sv too.
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
fredycruger
fuck your face

CF Lover
fredycruger's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
fredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud offredycruger has much to be proud of
Winter Buildoff Winner 

LOL only 2 finished?

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

From what I've seen only Erki finished.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #8
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Al rode and crashed his SV. Maybe he only posted on facebook though, sometimes it's hard to remember where you see shit.
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #9
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:34 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Al rode and crashed his SV. Maybe he only posted on facebook though, sometimes it's hard to remember where you see shit.
The thread was moved to VIP, you aren't crazy.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

The last post in my build-off thread was me saying my builds will go undocumented from now on due to the extreme slow pace and I too posted wondering if anyone even finished this year. This years build-off was a joke. lol
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff