Vote for the May 2014 Fighter of the Month - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the May 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Which is your FOTM?
gsf1200r - bandit 1200 9 12.00%
tsukyuyomi - kat 600 4 5.33%
hrdy - cbr900rr 12 16.00%
Klaus - b6 cafe-fighter 4 5.33%
AtlStreetFighter - bandit 1200 3 4.00%
Boxer - HOONDA turbo CBR900 43 57.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2014, 12:49 AM   #21
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:21 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus
Default Re: Vote for the May 2014 Fighter of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemason View Post
how'd we go from 480 votes to 44 from last month to this? thats like 10% - people need to vote!
Because it's not force read yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-27-2014, 12:53 AM   #22
albi
aussie street fighter
Fighter
albi's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
albi is a NOOB

as doc said !!!!
albi is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #23
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Sorry guys, the normal channels to get a force read have proven useless.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2014, 03:20 PM   #24
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:21 PM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

oh snap

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2014, 09:18 PM   #25
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

What happened to gdogg?
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #26
Boxer
www.bladerod.com

Fighter
Boxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:21 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Boxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Wow, I'm really disappointed that people are being so ignorant about my bike. So many people have said insulting things both on forums, Facebook and even my YouTube channel calling it a professionally built bike. Yes I had Ben do work on it and yes I put some blingy parts on it because I can finally afford to (is that a crime? I'd rather do that than just be boring and but a new standard bike). I put in a lot of hard work and countless hours on this bike and was lucky to have Ben work on it and help to get it done. Sure Ben did the things that I was unable to do, but to simply say "it's a pro built bike and shouldn't be eligible" makes me feel quite insulted. Just because Bladerod was built on a budget doesn't mean it was any different. It was a lot of hard work and I appreciated all of the good feedback I was given from it. I kinda feel now that streetfighter owners insist that bikes must but owner built and low budget... This is never going to help the industry and parts manufacturers. Streetfighters should be what ever the owner desires and an individual's expression of what they like. Makes me just want to sell it and buy another track bike...
Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Boxer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #27
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

did someone on here say that?

fuck'em. its a badass bike.

and the attitude that fighters can only be on a poor mans budget in a garage leads to the ongoing stereotype that all fighters are wrecked sport bikes
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #28
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Built fighters are admired for their ingenuity,ability and a desired look. Regardless of how or who built it, I'm a fan of the entire process and the final product. That's my opinion.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #29
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Haters gonna hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #30
Rob_0t
Hard Core Sledder
CF Addict
Rob_0t's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:21 PM
Flip Offs: 40
Flipped Off 35 Times in 27 Posts
Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Rob_0t is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
Haters gonna hate.

Masters gonna bate.

Kill3rBaconRacing

Undead zed biggity build thred ( zx600c )
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=1#post1137667
Rob_0t is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month