how to USE the SEARCH feature - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > how to USE the SEARCH feature

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #11
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future
Default Re: how to use the search feature

i gunna boot you in the nuts at fighter fest
hey wheres gl,then BAM right in the sack
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 02:17 AM   #12
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 PM
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

lol... well thats a good step from wanted to fondle em so ill take it

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #13
firefirefire

People are going to keep asking stupid questions as long as people keep answering them. Rather than give those lazy newbs what they want on a silver platter, just respond search button and maybe it will catch on.
  Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #14
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:01 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

nice write up greenie, +rep to you.

fuck i didnt even know how to use the function to its fulest capabilities. but thats ok cuz i was on here so much that i already knew where everything was and could easily just go to that sub-forum and find the thread according to the general date it was posted

now ive been outa the loop for a while and theres sooo many new threads and members, so this write up will help me out.

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #15
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

And if you search for "search", your writeup comes up top of the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #16
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
And if you search for "search", your writeup comes up top of the list!
hahaha thats sweet
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #17
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

To the top
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2008, 03:08 AM   #18
Hung like a martyr
Self indulgent :P%!ck
Fighter
Hung like a martyr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hung like a martyr is well likedHung like a martyr is well likedHung like a martyr is well likedHung like a martyr is well likedHung like a martyr is well likedHung like a martyr is well liked

The search is actually pretty powerful. Nice write up. I was wondering about the 15 second search limitation. Why is it so long and why do I get the error even when I'm not searching?

Hung like a martyr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #19
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

There's a wait between every post or search you make everyone but Adam and miller have it
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #20
ALKAHALL!)!
Newbie Fighter
Noobie
ALKAHALL!)!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:01 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ALKAHALL!)! is a NOOB
Default Re: how to USE the SEARCH feature

Thanks for the info

1999 CBR900rr

"The Beast" BLADE BUILD http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=50481
ALKAHALL!)! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)