How to effectively be a Noob! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > How to effectively be a Noob!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #11
matthasthorns
arsing about
CF Addict
matthasthorns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:22 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 33 Times in 19 Posts
matthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to allmatthasthorns is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: How to effectively be a Noob!

I got an e-mail saying im a noob? wtf?

(that was sarcastic by the way)

(since interweb sarcasm never works)

Ninja 650r "what is it? some kinda Buell?"

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"I don’t put aesthetics over function. I spoke a little bit of what I expect a bike to do, and if the bike is doing what I want it to do the aesthetics are fine with me. But form function and aesthetics, you really have to determine what they mean to you." – Indian Larry
matthasthorns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict
Chainrash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:22 PM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 22 Times in 14 Posts
Chainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of light

Watch the video, it helped me. I am no longer a noob. I am a posting mother fucker now. I might even start a new thread.

The Chainrash CRCB750CFCR Build

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

My bike is not that loud, and don't worry about the ringing in your ears, it just means an Angel is getting its wings.

My bike's sound is like a drunken tattooed orgy for your ears.
Chainrash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Chainrash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #13
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:22 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I think this post is a DEFINITE must for first time posters. If it's required read before the first post (and has a survey button you have to click to consider it read), that might also help keep spammers to a minimum.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #14
caetano62
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
caetano62 is a NOOB

Inspired to build me a streetfighter! you guys are sick.
caetano62 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived caetano62!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #15
TigerRider
Noobie
Local Time: 04:22 PM
TigerRider is a NOOB

Well done. Other forums should consider doing the same thing.

Cheers!

Michael
Eugene, OR
TigerRider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TigerRider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
tagged99
We The People....right?
Senior Fighterer
tagged99's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:22 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
tagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of lighttagged99 is a glorious beacon of light

Now how do you post?

tagged99 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
neo777
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 05:22 PM
neo777 is a NOOB

thanks have a great day.
neo777 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #18
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

why the hell was i just redirected to this when i signed in? ive been on here for like 7 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

oh no and now ive broken a noob rule by not reading the thread . i am sorry and plead for forgiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
irwin
murdaland fighter
Fighterer
irwin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
irwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friendsirwin is making some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxabone View Post
oh no and now ive broken a noob rule by not reading the thread . i am sorry and plead for forgiveness.
lmfao!
irwin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)