How to effectively be a Noob! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > How to effectively be a Noob!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #21
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: How to effectively be a Noob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420 View Post
The only way I can do that... is to make EVERYONE read it one time. Maybe I could send an email around to explain what it's all about so no one gets offended thinking I'm calling them a noob...
Who you callin a noob Motha F*cker

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #22
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Oh WOW!!! We have a pool?

Good stuff. Glad we have it here.

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ZrO-1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #23
KANE
CF Lover
KANE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
KANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well liked
Fighter of the Month 

Fucking cool idea. More sites should do this type of thread.

KANE's 1999 GSXR fighter totaled R.I.P. 6/7/09
MY FIGHTER BUILD UP LINK.
My 1980 Jeep CJ5 project
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #24
Smokey74
GURU
CF Pimp
Smokey74's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 14 Posts
Smokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to behold

"Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You fuckin' up the rotation."
Smokey74 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #25
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 

Great shit right here !!

bwahahahahaha

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #26
emanaresi
Senior Fighterer
emanaresi's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
emanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of lightemanaresi is a glorious beacon of light

All that, and now the noobs are posting their intros in this thread
emanaresi is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived emanaresi!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #27
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanaresi View Post
All that, and now the noobs are posting their intros in this thread
You can't win 'em all... BUT it's definitely been helping so far...
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #28
hippykiller
Fighter In Training
hippykiller is a good noobiehippykiller is a good noobiehippykiller is a good noobie

I hope to see more of young Billy. He makes me feel informed.
Thanks Adam.
hippykiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived hippykiller!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #29
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrO-1 View Post
Oh WOW!!! We have a pool?
I'll my get water wings
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #30
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 298
Flipped Off 90 Times in 54 Posts
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is def the most important, but we need to somehow warn all the noobs to read all the welcome center sticky's.

Adam, can you make the default noob sig have links to these threads? Like links that say, I'm a nob please read, or something. That might be a way to direct them to the threads. Maybe they'll read them before they figure out how to change the sig.

ZX6R Streetfighter, sold to brother, on hold while away with military

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1313 View Post
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michjohnny View Post
ground up build. there will be alota blood sweat and beers in this one .
up2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived up2L8!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)