How to Post Pictures to Any Forum! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > How to Post Pictures to Any Forum!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #31
budgetfighter
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
budgetfighter is a NOOB
Default Re: How to Post Pictures to Any Forum!

budgetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived budgetfighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2011, 12:13 AM   #32
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Good job.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2011, 12:16 AM   #33
ALKAHALL!)!
Newbie Fighter
Noobie
ALKAHALL!)!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:34 AM
ALKAHALL!)! is a NOOB

Very Nice thanks
ALKAHALL!)! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ALKAHALL!)!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #34
mcainp
Fighter
Local Time: 05:34 AM
mcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of lightmcainp is a glorious beacon of light

i can post right from my comp
mcainp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #35
ducdon
Fighter
ducdon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
ducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well liked

I've been posting pictures from Photo Bucket on to my build thread buy copying and pasting the IMG codes. I don't have any photo editing software on my computer so I have been rotating the images using Photo Bucket edit. But they don't always appear rotated on the CF thread....they revert back to the way they came out of the camera???? Sometimes if I log off and back onto CF they are right side up..... sometimes not. WTF am I doing wrong?
ducdon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #36
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict
ants's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:34 PM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not too sure what you're doing wrong. But an easy way to avoid this in the future is to rotate the pictures
before uploading them. You can do that with your Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or the very basic (yet
useful) MS Paint.

Andrew

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]
Normality is a waste of potential.
My slow-ass project: '89 Yamaha XJ600 the GOON

@Cookie2000ad:-------------------------------------------------------
| This is CF. If you file down a bolt we expect 10 photos and a video. |
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ants is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #37
ducdon
Fighter
ducdon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 AM
ducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well likedducdon is well liked

@ANTS. Thanks I didn't realize I could rotate pics within windows. I'll check that out. In the end my thread posts all turn out fine. Yesterday I posted about 6 pictures from photo bucket and all of them were either upside down or sideways. even though they all appeared right on photo bucket. When I went back in a couple of hours later 2 of them had righted themselves. This morning all of them were right side up???? Must be the CF computer ghosts working night shift OT!!

Thanks
ducdon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #38
holt
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
holt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really niceholt is really nice

Okay, photobucket isn't working! when I click on the IMG code it flashes copied and I can't get it to copy to paste here. What am I doing or what else do I need to to do?
NEVER MIND, I'm an idiot, it was working the whole time, just smarter than I am!
holt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #39
sbasso
Fighter In Training
sbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of lightsbasso is a glorious beacon of light

sbasso is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sbasso!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #40
Fighter In Training
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked

Very helpful
650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 650!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)