gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #101
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2015, 06:50 PM   #102
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:18 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
Pimp.
FUCK yeah

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #103
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Still no vid.......... You suck!
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2015, 05:22 AM   #104
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukuyomi79 View Post

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #105
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

put it back together with a pipe and in line fuel filter only between tank and carbs.
managed to do around 30 miles without much bother.
jetting is needing doing (bit limpy at low revs just off idle) and accelerator pump is making things a bit rich if throttle isnt opened nice and smoothly, but goes well and will be good enough to get me and
Avril down to Squires for the rock and bike show tomorrow

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #106
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukuyomi79 View Post

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2015, 10:38 PM   #107
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ok you don't suck anymore lol. Sounds really good!
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tsukuyomi79!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2015, 08:03 AM   #108
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Sounds great!
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #109
Handsome Matt
Just Here For The Party
Senior Fighterer
Handsome Matt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 12 Times in 7 Posts
Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

B.E.A.utiful! Well done!

2015 Winter Build: Phoenix Ascending

2015 Winter Build Discussion: Phoenix Ascending

"But it would require a great moral effort; it would mean staring failure in the eye every day for years. And so to protect themselves people say "I can't."" - Paul Graham

"Assumption is truely the mother of all fuck ups." -Yantosh

"Criticism is easy to do, but rarely worth listening to, mostly because it's so easy to do." -Seth Godin
Handsome Matt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Handsome Matt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2015, 11:23 AM   #110
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

cheers guys

news from the w/end, well good things first............
got to Squires for the Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show, without any real problems (still ruff just off idle)
was a brilliant weekend, met up with Andy burnout (off of SFRR), Me and Avril had a good bit of banter with him and Hazel, cheers mate
Show went well, didnt win anything myself, BUT did get an invite to a photo shoot with Clink so i am well chuffed with that.
Andy did the Hat-trick got best fighter for the third year running, well done mate righty deserved
now the shit bit, Andy noticed that my bike was dripping what looked like brake fluid onto the rear wheel when we first got to the tent area, investigation done, it
turned out to be a blown seal on the rear right shock absorber FFS, well thats what happens when you buy second hand old shocks with a known history of failure.
so................................................ . after getting back this afternoon, I have bitten the bullet and after a quick internet search, have ordered some nice gold and yellow bling of the "O" persuasion for a very reasonable saving by buying from Europe in Euro's just had to be done
nothing else fell off on the way too or from the event, so i must have done something right when i built her.
will have a play around with the carbs and sett up, overall though i am pleased with the progress and overwhelmed with the positive comments and attention she received at the show.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes