gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 110 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2019, 03:50 PM   #1091
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

great trip down to Racefit to drop bike off for new exhaust can, good to meet Sol, have a chat and see his Kat up close.

called in to Pro Kustom paint to see Arnie and talk about work on my tank and seat unit repairs. and leave them for his services.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #1092
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Local Time: 05:27 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

I've not got a pic, but I can probably get one at the weekend -I still have the plate (thanks again Yan!) and still have the van. It'd be easy enough to make Steve, just some thick checker plate and some angle bolted to it. Job jobbed.
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MDM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 11:00 AM   #1093
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDM View Post
I've not got a pic, but I can probably get one at the weekend -
Yes please, if it aint a problem

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #1094
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

rear master cylinder res pipe 90deg adaptor turned up from Webike Japan, will have to wait until bike is back from Racefit till

i can get round to fitting it.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2019, 05:31 PM   #1095
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as i was round at Taffs i collected the new headlight mounting brackets, all looks good, just need bike back so i can do a test fit.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2019, 08:42 AM   #1096
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

put your fingers in your ears if you dont like adult themes !!!!!

I have just been sent pics of my new system from Jon at Racefit

And i have WOOD

Bike looks brilliant, just what i had pictured in my head when i described to them what i was after, i am over the moon with the service, quality and outcome.

Pics to follow once i have them downloaded from my phone ​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2019, 12:23 PM   #1097
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2019, 05:34 AM   #1098
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

looks like the good old reliable Berlingo is going to get a few miles on her over the next two days, road trip to Edinburgh this afternoon for the engine to go in the EFElump build, followed by road trip tomorrow to Racefit first thing, to collect the GS, then on to Staffordshire to drop of the unwanted EFE parts with a mate, then on to Peterborough to collect parts for EFE build from Paul.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2019, 08:15 PM   #1099
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Picked her up today, brilliant job done by Racefit again, really pleased with the finished item, just what i was wanting
had to take the system off so i could get the bike in the back of the Berlingo without any damage.

have had a a bloody exhausting last two days, 1k miles driven, 1.5k cash spent, *lots of goodies gathered.

back together soon!**

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #1100
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

started to put her back together, did a test fit of the new h/lamp bracket, need to get a few small spacers knocked up, but happy with how

it has all come together, drilled and tapped the cross bars when i was content with the height.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes