gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2015, 05:24 PM   #21
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:54 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
My LED signals blinked fast until I got an LED specific relay
has a LED relay mate they all flash well at the correct rate with only the ignition turned on, as soon as i run the engine they flash fast/erratically

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2015, 06:42 PM   #22
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:54 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 11 Times in 9 Posts
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Could try a standerd relay for shits n giggles.
tsukuyomi79 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #23
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukuyomi79 View Post
Could try a standerd relay for shits n giggles.
tried that one, didnt work, indies hardly lit up at all

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2015, 09:38 PM   #24
Handsome Matt
Just Here For The Party
Senior Fighterer
Handsome Matt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 12 Times in 7 Posts
Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Handsome Matt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
has a LED relay mate they all flash well at the correct rate with only the ignition turned on, as soon as i run the engine they flash fast/erratically
That sounds like it's picking up electrical interference from somewhere?

2015 Winter Build: Phoenix Ascending

2015 Winter Build Discussion: Phoenix Ascending

"But it would require a great moral effort; it would mean staring failure in the eye every day for years. And so to protect themselves people say "I can't."" - Paul Graham

"Assumption is truely the mother of all fuck ups." -Yantosh

"Criticism is easy to do, but rarely worth listening to, mostly because it's so easy to do." -Seth Godin
Handsome Matt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Handsome Matt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2015, 06:34 PM   #25
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

WELL AS OF THIS MOMENT I AM AS HAPPY AS A DOG WITH TWO DICKS!!!!
got the second LED relay and it was the same as the other! when the engine was running the indies went to shit,
so today i went to Halfords with my trade card, purchased two cheap sets of normal bulb indicators, re fitted the OEM
relay and all is good.
everything works as it should, weather the engine is running or not, will leave it like this till after the MSVA, then once i have a certificate of road worthiness i will again try to fit the LED's, especially as they cost me 120 FFS.
but for now i will leave everything and go have a tin (or two)and relax in the knowledge that i have all bases covered that i have control over.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-25-2015, 08:15 PM   #26
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict
tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tsukuyomi79 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Might have to put a resistor in line somewhere for the LEDs. I remember reading that had to be done to get them to work proper...can't remember where I read it :-/ strange the LED flasher didn't help.
This user High Fived tsukuyomi79!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2015, 06:29 AM   #27
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Might have to put a resistor in line somewhere for the LEDs. I remember reading that had to be done to get them to work proper...can't remember where I read it :-/ strange the LED flasher didn't help.
going to play around with them when i get a chance, but i have received a few "tips" on how to sort it, i will let you know how i get on

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2015, 05:13 PM   #28
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

finished her off, now all ready for her test with seat plus strap and working indicators.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2015, 06:58 PM   #29
tsukuyomi79
0.o i didn't do it

CF Addict

Good luck!
This user High Fived tsukuyomi79!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #30
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Good luck!
Thanks very much

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes