gs1175, "time slip" retro build - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2015, 09:43 AM   #81
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:58 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: gs1175, "time slip" retro build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post

Streetfighter show was a wash out btw, like 200 people there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
propper glad i didnt ride all that way for nothing then
I wasn't kidding about it being a wash out either, if you can you should check out some of the snaps from Kalin Kalpachev over on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/darkrose...5412331&type=3

A couple i pinched to illustrate the point, totally not mine, see that dude or at least name drop if you want to share!

Rain didn't stop some impressive work from the stunt riders. How do they do that in the wet?

New meaning to: If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #82
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

well after fitting the new carb bits and putting her back together.......................................... .......................................SHE is ALIVE!!! running sweet as a nut, going to finish putting her together and get out for a quick test ride round the village

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2015, 11:42 PM   #83
scottiemann
fuckin genius
Fighterer
scottiemann's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud of

usually my nuts are sweaty and salty

vids please

current build is on YouTube, check out my channel The Armed DIYer

****Current Build****
91 GSXR 750
mods yet to be determined

******On Hold******
98 superhawk
Debaffled cans
De-PAIRed
TPS mod
Bmc air filter
Factory pro jet kit
Factory pro ignition advanced
15/42
05 CBR1000RR front end
Bunch of other shit...
scottiemann is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived scottiemann!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 02:27 AM   #84
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
sweet as a nut
Hmm, dudes eh?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 04:56 AM   #85
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

fuck! theres always one , Its a saying over this side of the pond FFS
Im not into "Tea bagging"

although the way i felt after getting out on her yesterday, i very well might have, if asked nicely

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 05:02 AM   #86
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

YNOVIDEO?
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 06:02 AM   #87
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
YNOVIDEO?
Of what?? me riding the bike, or sucking a sack?

if it ever stops raining i will get a vid of me riding, my son said it is a bit loud!! he was in his room at the top of the house, i was at the bottom of the garden in the shed

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 07:07 AM   #88
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

well after a quick test ride, the fueling turned out not to be perfect by a long way, so didnt go far, got back and did some adjustments to jets and needles, now seems to be a lot better, was going to go out again and give it another try, but desided to give it a miss, as it was getting on and i wanted my supper
if the fueling proves to be functional, I will get it down to the Dyno for a proper set up asap

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 03:35 PM   #89
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Matt View Post
I'd be talking to the manufacturer about that one, tires aren't supposed to split like that.
They not made for car wheels neither tho
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2015, 04:52 PM   #90
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
They not made for car wheels neither tho
That's exactly what they'll say and blame it on improper application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes