370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-25-2019, 09:07 AM   #11
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:48 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Haha who said its the small things that make a build

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-26-2019, 06:16 PM   #12
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

new head bits turned up today, Yoshi bits on way from Japan

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2019, 08:50 AM   #13
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Changed my mind about the Brembo SBK discs! contacted WRS and asked if i could send them back and exchange for some "T" drive Pistabassa discs.

they are happy for the exchange, "T" drives now payed for and on order from Brembo

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-29-2019, 06:04 AM   #14
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Not heard anything from MGR about my Ohlins, so might give them a buzz to see whats happening on the build front.

looking to drop in to Racefit tomorrow, and deposit my tank with them to get the fillers fitted. might call in to Red6 on the way home for a cuppa and chat

with Mick, rude not too if im passing

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-29-2019, 05:22 PM   #15
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

called into Racefit this afternoon, put order in for full Legend system, twin tank filler (with fitting, breather welding on, plate under tank welding & pingle adapter fitting)*and a Ti paddock stand.

Jon wanted the tank and offered to buy it off me! told him i wanted it modding, he said i was mad.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2019, 12:53 PM   #16
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

well every day is a skool day!!

purchased some pads for the P4 calipers, they are listed for both the P4 and GP4-RR calipers, so i assumed they would be ok for both,

Not so!!

when fitted to the GP4 calipers there is a very large gap between pad faces, no problem with fitting 7mm thick discs (Pistabassa's) but

when fitted to the P4's there was only 4mm between pad faces,* couldn't even fit a worn stock thickness disc,

so did some investigation and found out that Brembo do two different thickness of pads, stock fitment are 10mm+,* the other ones are 8mm thickness,

both to fit the same calipers, so i now know i need the 8mm pads for my P4 calipers.

other problem is the compound, so far i have found 3 types mentioned

1) Z01 race wet

2) Z03 Endurance

3) Z04 race

have sent messages to see what the best compound is for fast street riding, waiting now for an answer.*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2019, 05:56 PM   #17
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

managed to pull my finger out and actually do some work on the frame today! (given Yan enough of a head start )

cut and shaped front head stock bracing, made one of the shock mount braces too,

would have done more but i ran out of tube, i will order some more tonight.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2019, 06:07 AM   #18
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Continued stripping the motor last night, got it down to the bottom end, then found i didnt have a clutch holding tool to fit the B12 Mk2 clutch!
that too had to be left on the bench unfinished, so i could get one ordered along with the bar i need for the frame bracing.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2019, 08:15 AM   #19
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Just had word from Mick Gardner Racing that my shock is built, asked for a couple of measurements from me for what

hose length for the pre load adjuster,

Will be getting preload adjuster hose fitted along with spring tomorrow

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2019, 07:42 AM   #20
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

tube that i ordered turned up yesterday, so i will be able to continue with the frame mounts and bracing

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads