Italianeze build off thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Italianeze build off thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:44 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Italianeze build off thread

the plan ... buy some random cheap second hand Ducati parts, have my TL motor built, make the rest , throw it all together, cheap cheerful, able to be used and abused without worry, take it to classic TT in 2021

yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #2
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

started on the risers , boys are in work tomorrow morn, might try and get in and drill a couple of holes

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2019, 12:51 PM   #3
yantosh

holes drilled and counterbored

scribed line for where it needs split

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
yantosh

time to sort out what I have and a starting total

supermoto front muddie - 5.99

left hand inner tank cover panel - 15.50

pair of brembo calipers (colour matching) - 100

exhaust removed from my GSXR1000 build - 0.00

tank cover - 27.50

hypermotard forks - 205

TL1000 airbox -35

tank panels .... cannae mind

GSXR1000 front wheel 0.00

multistrada frame from Cookie

hypermotard tank -

hypermotard subframe 40.50

crf450 bars - 10

hypermotard seat 22.50 (ripped)

and a bit of space to work in

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #5
yantosh

multistrada frame has 24 deg rake, as far as I can tell 1100 hyper is the same , just leaving this here for later
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 02:14 PM   #6
yantosh

went to shed to set up in jig, but cones are too small for neck, so i,ll need to make spacers. that kinda fucks tonights proress
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2019, 05:31 PM   #7
yantosh

frame in the jig awaiting the arrival of its engine

the requisite 24deg

dropped some bits on for a look

still not been able to explain myself well enough to get a sprocket position in frame from the swingarm pivot, i,ll try marking up this pic tomorrow

As I cant do feck all with frame till I have engine, lets look at forks, wheel has a 25mm spindle, so diout afew mock up sleeves for forks and wheel

and assemble using 20mm screwed rod

looks like disc dia matches and the spare set of Ti caliper bolts are spot on , just need to tighten things up to get a yoke pitch

fuel pump to suit the tank arrived too

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #8
yantosh

got this for a price I couldn,t refuse, sold some stuff to but it

risers are split , and 1 1/8" holes cut

keys cut to align risers

drawings done for the rest, but that will wait until they are bolted to the top yoke

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #9
yantosh

crankcases buttoned up

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2019, 05:56 PM   #10
yantosh

bike needs a logo

bounced ideas of Seb, came up with this

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads