Italianeze build off thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Italianeze build off thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-09-2019, 07:06 PM   #11
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:49 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

I attempted to get my for spacing today, let me crack on with yokes, but unfortunately , not only are Ducati spec calipers a diff pitch, they are narrower too, so my caliper spacing blocks will need skimmed

discs are 5.5 thick

I,ll sort that Monday
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2019, 06:20 PM   #12
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

calipers centred on the discs

dig out the joe blocks

216mm pitch is a starting point

will need a couple of hours messing about to get the forks parallel

and Seb made a thing from my 3d model

cheers guv
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2019, 06:10 PM   #13
yantosh

makin cheeps

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2019, 06:22 PM   #14
yantosh

stage one complete, fair bit still to do

ten at night and I cant be arsed drawing up the mount for the muddie

nearly got the top started .... but my billet was too bastard short , needs to order more loominum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-21-2019, 04:16 PM   #15
yantosh

pop a little weight off of it

two holes will be tapped to mount the muddie, 3rd one will be in bottom of stem, combined with a sandwich plate to keep it proper secure

still a good bit of work left in it yet
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #16
yantosh

friend who works for Ducati took this pic for me, gives me a visual guide to the output shaft position in relation to the swingarm pivot

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #17
yantosh

engine only had two clutch springs , so got Wullie to order a set

they came in, heavy dooty , best start the grip work just now

pop them lightly in just now

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-24-2019, 10:43 AM   #18
yantosh

popped the old gsxr1000 arm in for mock up brainstorm, Its sitting at 13 deg, using the position of the original top suspension mount i should be able to have the shock at about 33 deg, which matches new hypers. I,ll need to make sure of clearance with tank and fuel pump , but it looks ok

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #19
yantosh

I deff don,t need these brackets, they are for multistrada bits

i will dress them properly when i get a new flap disc

trimmed down the rear of the frame too, level with the vertical rails , this let the tank shuffle forwards nearer where I want it

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-24-2019, 07:01 PM   #20
yantosh

86610951A rubber sleeves
86610611A rubber pads
81440101A quick release couplings

just leaving these here for my benefit
This user High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads