Keihin Crs 31 tuning question - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers

Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers Everything about cafe fighters and cafe racers goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Keihin Crs 31 tuning question

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #1
Ohms
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ohms is a NOOB
Default Keihin Crs 31 tuning question

Have a question on fine tuning the carbs on a Suzuki gs750tz, I have the pilot jets the neddles and mains tuned in but what about the main air jets do they need to be drawn in with rest? Should they be a concern, I do still get the bog down a bit from quick throttle and reading about theses carbs no one has said they have fixed the issue, would the main air jets be the issue, I know I'm asking 2 question so bare with me.
Ohms is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers