Pics of all my fighters and chops - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Pics of all my fighters and chops

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
ChopperCharles
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 07:00 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really nice
Default Pics of all my fighters and chops

89 EX500 Ninja. Stock wheels, tank is bedliner, EMGO pods, tiny gell cell battery on its side, tucked up under the tank rear mount, air injection removed and blocked off, wide bars for flickableness, stock exhaust. So much fun, but sold it a while back.

84 Honda V65 Magna. Custom rearsets, VTX headlight, Roadstar warrior tank, Daytona bars, CBR master cylinder (for upgraded braking performance), 3.40 gearset in the final drive (more accel), corbin seat, shaved rear fender with relocated plate, tucked in signals, bar end mirrors, deflector screen, oil mod, chromed engine covers, 87 magna aluminum transmission cover (stock was plastic), Kerker 4-into-1, modern handlebar control pods, Accel coils and wires, 83 carbs (non EPA-restricted), Progressive springs front, lowered 2", progressive brand shocks rear, lowered 1", chrome stripped off of wheels, and wheels polished. (Chrome was bubbling and peeling)

82 CX500 with an 83 CX650 motor. Frame raked, custom forward controls, fender, seat, 8" over tubes, spoked front rim, modified MAC 2-into-1, just a WHOLE lot of work in that.

92 EX500 Ninja. I missed the first one so much, I built another. Went similar direction, but different lighting, bars, and now the seat pops off with a modified OEM latch mechanism, instead of being bolted on. Still needs a bunch of work, forks are leaking and the rubber gaitors are too big for the bike. It's raised an inch in the front and inch and a half in the rear (using an SV650 shock). Will eventually get some dual sport rubber and a belly pan.

1987 TW200 with a bunch of mods. Headlight, speedo, hand guards, rope, cut down seat, exhaust gutted, snorkel removed, carb jetted (it would do 75 indicated), IMS Superstock footpegs, shorty clutch lever, removed rear fender and relocated plate, mini signals, lucas taillight... unfortunately it was stolen a few years back. Major bummer

These shots are of my latest project bike. I took a 1979 CX500, welded on the monoshock mounts from a GL500, modified a GL500 swingarm, installed a Hayabusa rear shock on all that, relaced the Comstar hub to a 17" GL1100 rim, 93 GSXR750 front forks with 98 (6-piston caliper) brakes, GL500 gauges tucked in and low, aftermarket headlight and signals, 78 seat and 81 tank (both NOS), 83 GL650 motor with CX650 badges, custom taillight and turn signals, rearsets (GL500 pegs mounted backwards on a CX500 frame), shifter and brake pedal from a CX500 Turbo, custom made 2-into-2 high pipes, Shinko 705 dual sport tires, acerbis front fender, GSXR frotn fender trimmed and mounted to swingarm to make a hugger, headlight brackets and gauge brackets completely custom fabricated, battery and all essential wiring under the seat, and a saddle bag just because it's convenient. I'm installing round slide Mikuni's this weekend... I freaking LOVE this bike.

Charles.
ChopperCharles is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ChopperCharles!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus
Default Re: Pics of all my fighters and chops

THATS WHATS UP CHUCK

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:00 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

welcome, nice looking herd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #4
ChopperCharles
Fighter In Training
ChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really niceChopperCharles is really nice

That's not even the whole herd, that's just the modified bikes... Plus, some of those are gone now. I only have the Magna, the 92 ninja, and the adventure CX right now. I've had a LOT of bikes over the years... probably 20 bikes, and I'm not even 35 yet...

Charles.
ChopperCharles is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ChopperCharles!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
dogmeatk
QUESTIONABLE ENGINEERING
CF Addict
dogmeatk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Flip Offs: 19
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
dogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have ya Charles! Your first EX500 is one of my favorites .. I found it over a year ago on google image search to show my friend and give him ideas for his ex500.

Love the new CX, those scrambler pipes are sick!
dogmeatk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dogmeatk!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #6
drifter
Noobie
drifter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:00 AM
drifter is a NOOB

on the ex 500S where did you get the pods? do you have to rejet or any other mods
drifter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #7
ChopperCharles
Fighter In Training

The pods are simple EMGO pods. Yes I had to rejet, but I don't remember which jets offhand. I just bought a bunch, and stopped when it wheelied on the 1st-to-2nd shift.

Charles.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
Matt W.
Runner + GSXR 750
Noobie
Matt W.'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Matt W. is well likedMatt W. is well likedMatt W. is well likedMatt W. is well likedMatt W. is well likedMatt W. is well liked

Your bikes are amazing! Especially your latest project. I'm sure the performance way exceeds the aesthetics even though the aesthetics are absolutely great too.
Matt W. is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #9
ChopperCharles
Fighter In Training

Still working on the performance. The stock CX500 carbs don't take to pods very well, so I've got a set of Mikuni round slides on it now. Still dialing it in and dealing with bugs here and there, but holy crap the bike is a BLAST to ride!

Charles.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2012, 02:11 AM   #10
drifter
Noobie
drifter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:00 AM
drifter is a NOOB

do you happen to know which pods just by chance? if not ill find them
thanks
drifter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics