First video i've played around with editing...Nothing real exiting - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > First video i've played around with editing...Nothing real exiting

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #21
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:25 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: First video i've played around with editing...Nothing real exiting

He likes turtles.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #22
yolo420
NoObie
Noobie
yolo420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
yolo420 is well likedyolo420 is well likedyolo420 is well likedyolo420 is well likedyolo420 is well likedyolo420 is well liked

I do see what y'all are saying bout riding so that no one else is effected when you go down but the thing is i use the bike to commute in and around atlanta i ride in heavy traffic pretty much daily(by the way this video is not heavy traffic it may look heavy to some b/c the video is sped up 6 to 7 times) so on a weekly basis i almost get hit by multiple cagers who dont pay attention it does not matter if i am being a complete law abiding citizen or not. and i guarantee the majority of the time if you go ask that guy in his suv(with one person in it) if it was his/her fault that a biker almost got hit when they changed lanes or pulled out right in front of me they would blame me no matter what b/c it is stupid and dangerous to ride a bike. so the way i look at it the best defense is a good offense so yes i ride aggressively, now most of the time no where near as aggressively as this video but i would prefer to have as much traffic far enough behind me that i dont need to worry about it. by the way i like owls and turtles.
yolo420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yolo420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #23
leave_it_alone!
I'll do it........soon...
Senior Fighterer
leave_it_alone!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:25 PM
Flip Offs: 147
Flipped Off 26 Times in 9 Posts
leave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of light

Boring vid of a bell riding like a bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

leave_it_alone! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2013, 05:52 AM   #24
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Cant watch the vid but i will make a comment.
The safest way to traverse the highway around atlanta is to run 95+. Otherwise cagers will be passing you on both sides.
Lanes constantly merge/ end/ shift/ get blocked off. Atlanta is a guantlet.

But theres a difference between riding tactically and riding squidish.

I hope that makes sense.
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jerryatrophy!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics