91 CBR900RR Maverick Machines - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 91 CBR900RR Maverick Machines

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #11
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:26 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus
Default Re: 91 CBR900RR Maverick Machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks_net View Post
I do have very strict build rules though...
i wanna know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
chucks_net
^Super NOOB^
Fighter In Training
chucks_net's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
chucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
i wanna know.
1) There must be a theme/ style and purpose for the bike. Style should reflect the riders dark side or period of darkness they have come out of and what the rider intends to do with the bike.
2) Stay away from things "made for fighters" create your own. No store bought bolt-ons
3) All weaponry added must have a function and must be real or used in battle
4) The bike must be rideable and reliable
5) Shiny makes me puke
6) Re-Engineer any design flaws. Engineering forethought into all mods. Must be easy to work on if you get stuck on the side of the road
7) Limited logos to builder logo, rider nickname. No sponsors, shitty stickers, or bike manufacturers. Suzuki, honda, Kawi, etc is no longer the manufacturer but just the provider of a few parts.
8) Usually completely rebuilt & refreshed. Better than new.

The bike in my sig followed very tight restrictions with a 4 year build time, 3 motor builds, frame & suspension engineering, and every nut and bolt turned by hand. The bike is made from more than 15 different bikes incorporating 13 sets of real "knuckles", the set in the tail are removable WWII trench knuckles, and an Israeli gas mask right off the battlefield.
chucks_net is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
reuben616
this guy ^
Fighter
reuben616's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:26 AM
reuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of lightreuben616 is a glorious beacon of light

nice^
reuben616 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

damn that build took 4 years? and why did you rebuild the motor 3 times?

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2013, 07:01 AM   #15
chucks_net
^Super NOOB^
Fighter In Training
chucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of lightchucks_net is a glorious beacon of light

In 2008 she looked like this

I got that motor running but at the scrap yard she sat for a year with the heads open. Ran for a while then did a swap out. This was 2009, the first version of this build

Then in the final build as of Jan 2011 she got a fresh motor and a new frame, Pic from Jan 2011
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #16
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp
nemo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:26 AM
Flip Offs: 2,793
Flipped Off 435 Times in 208 Posts
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucks_net View Post
1) There must be a theme/ style and purpose for the bike. Style should reflect the riders dark side or period of darkness they have come out of and what the rider intends to do with the bike.
2) Stay away from things "made for fighters" create your own. No store bought bolt-ons
3) All weaponry added must have a function and must be real or used in battle
4) The bike must be rideable and reliable
5) Shiny makes me puke
6) Re-Engineer any design flaws. Engineering forethought into all mods. Must be easy to work on if you get stuck on the side of the road
7) Limited logos to builder logo, rider nickname. No sponsors, shitty stickers, or bike manufacturers. Suzuki, honda, Kawi, etc is no longer the manufacturer but just the provider of a few parts.
8) Usually completely rebuilt & refreshed. Better than new.

The bike in my sig followed very tight restrictions with a 4 year build time, 3 motor builds, frame & suspension engineering, and every nut and bolt turned by hand. The bike is made from more than 15 different bikes incorporating 13 sets of real "knuckles", the set in the tail are removable WWII trench knuckles, and an Israeli gas mask right off the battlefield.
Bloke i love the bike, bar the everwhere you could fit them...
But this big shpeel made melarf me head off!!

Keep doin what yar doin though, whatever tis seems ta be workin for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived nemo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #17
chucks_net
^Super NOOB^
Fighter In Training

Thanks, means a lot coming from an Aussi fighter

Feedback good and bad is the greatest tool I have in designing things.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I dig those headlights on the 2009 version, what are those?

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #19
chucks_net
^Super NOOB^
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
I dig those headlights on the 2009 version, what are those?

Those are jeep off-road lights

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics