Skunkworks: SV650 2nd Gen - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Skunkworks: SV650 2nd Gen

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2019, 12:27 PM   #61
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:54 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Skunkworks: SV650 2nd Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Direct replacement for most stock <1000cc bike batteries.

All the "name brand" cased lithium batteries are 8 A123 cells cased in plastic.
I thought Shorai used prismatic cells

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2019, 10:52 PM   #62
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

Today was the day I installed a Dyno Jet Power Commander V and K&N Filter. Yep I hacked the cover. I loaded a map from Dyno Jet's site specifically for my rig. I'll give it a try. I might not need to re-invent the wheel.

I am looking for ergonomics, agility, and a smooth power roll delivery mid with a quick exit. I will not lie. The S1000RR electronics doesn't allow you to learn the exit delivery. I easily engage the traction control getting power hungry.

I can't do that with this one. This will a situation in learning to the patience of the throttle roll.

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2019, 01:06 AM   #63
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

The bike was having issues delivering fuel. Here is why:

ignore the wires for now:

Fab a damper

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes