Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #81
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:00 AM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

got some old plastics from a 1984 bike, just normal black plastic, was wandering what would clean it up to
look a bit better, thought of car "dash board" cleaner,
anyone got any suggestions, or recommendations?

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #82
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

after a few days of doing other Family related things, i got on with cleaning the black plastic i had asked tips about, seems that when i went digging in my cuboard of tricks

i came across some Autoglym rubber and vinyl cleaner, gave it a try and am well pleased with the end result

build is now going on hold for spendings!! i will carry on with the frame work for now, so bracing and rear suspension mounts will be getting sorted, coz they need to be done and i know what i want with them.

the build wish list is about to change, i should soon inherit a cut of my mums Estate, so i will be altering the wish list to quality parts in account of the new spending power coming my way.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 06:40 AM   #83
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

because it is going to be a once in a life time opportunity for me to be able to have a build start with the best bits from the start, and not have to add them on, as and when i have the funds, i am going to aim at

1) Racefit full system and twin fuel filler

2) Ohlins suspension front and back

3) Brembo full fitment

4) Motogadget full fitment

5) Red6 yokes and Engine cases

6) seats by Lucky7

7) Yoshi TMR 40 MJN's

😎 flash wheels

9) lots of Ti

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #84
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

you can't take it with you, do what makes you happy
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 08:45 AM   #85
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
That is just my reasoning mate

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 10:42 AM   #86
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 14 Times in 11 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
Depends if I find his keys and when his next holiday is

Oh @370steve, whilst I'm thinking - may have found some oval grommets in my draw, if I find them again I'll pop up with them this evening a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶s
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 10:52 AM   #87
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

you dont have to wait long mate, im off to Spain on Tue

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2019, 05:30 AM   #88
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as with all things i do, plans will change along the way during the build process!
I have given it a good bit of thought, and have come to the desision in my head that it will
need to be twin rear shock.
So i am going to need to look into what/where/how i am going to need to do changes to things.
on first quick check, it looks like it should be a fairly straight forward job of installing the shocks, might
have to use the same as i have fitted to the GS, Then i can use them for set up and measuring purposes.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 06:40 AM   #89
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I know its just OTT to even think about it, and i will NEVER be able to get anywhere near the best out of them, but there is nothing wrong with the odd day dream, Right?
so with that in mind, and with the "you only live once" mind set i wonder if i could get some of these to fit in with the build plans?

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 07:33 AM   #90
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

trick billet yokes, monoblocks , trick master cylinders ....
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes