Random thoughts... - Page 440 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #4391
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:40 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Where were those?

...and why you gotta be ignoring my texts?
They was at my job today. And i ain't gotted no texts from you,homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
maybe hes out running naked with his deers?
Lol. Clothing is optional here. Per my standards, of course. Got these fellas hanging around lately. The grill is about 5' from my back door. Made me buy batteries for my flash light.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1435009501470.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	68578  
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 06:16 PM   #4392
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:40 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
And i ain't gotted no texts from you,homie.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #4393
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
BAER!
Fuck that shit. I'll keep my skunks possums and raccoons in suburbia. BAERS are fucking scary. Teddy knew what was up when he ordered that iconic "Teddy BAER!" put out of it's mangy misery.
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 09:19 PM   #4394
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Skunks are great. Cos I hate bees. Especially yellow jackets. Possums hurt nothing, but will make your skin crawl when the bare their teeth. Raccoons are pretty thick here. They're more timid than anything I've ever seen, but I've seen what they can do to a dog that has one treed...and it's not pretty. The bears are a new development for me. Kinda cool to see them ( only seen two now, may have been the same one) , but not real comfortable with them basically on the back patio. Knew a girl once that had a pet possum. She named him bubbles. I have no idea how much he weighed, but his tail was a solid 1.5" in diameter where it started and was probably about 2' long ( just the tail). Way bigger than any house cat I've ever seen. I'd say the widest part of his head/jaw was around 5" wide. He used to sit on her shoulders and crawl all over her head. I'm sure he was at least 30 lbs. Fed him canned cat food. Lots of protein. Big sumbitch.

Mike, seriously. I got nothing. Don't be mad. What's up, sugar?
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 10:14 PM   #4395
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Did he stop sexting right before the money shot?
This user High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 11:04 PM   #4396
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:40 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Thanks for all the help Shiney

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-22-2015, 11:38 PM   #4397
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Thanks for all the help Shiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahks View Post
Did he stop sexting right before the money shot?

Nah, I finished the job.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2015, 03:10 AM   #4398
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Massive thunderstorms swept thru the region. Tornadoes, lightning, and hail! Oh, my.
But I had a chance to play with a new camera app :P

And since any potential hazard from the storm is well past, I'm off to bed

Hope everyone in the region weathered the weather well enough.
These people High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2015, 10:08 AM   #4399
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Those are awesome. How do you do that?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #4400
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Used an app called CameraMX. It has a function that caches like 10s of stills so when you hit the shutter you can go 'back in time' and grab the stills you want
This user High Fived Ahks!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion