Random thoughts... - Page 940 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2017, 11:36 PM   #9391
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 04:18 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Random thoughts...

lol no that night sucked because i was sober as fuck by the time all that started

-_-

and yeah, like that 20oz wineglass of Rum did ya well mr projectile vomit pounce guy :p
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 01:49 AM   #9392
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
The wife isn't?

Wont disagree

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 12:48 PM   #9393
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Tooth cavity. Jaw aching. Probly gonna be bout 200 again, times two. Fukken yay.

SECRET SANTA 2019 IS NOW TAKING ENTRIES! (CLICK HERE FOR LINK)
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 01:46 PM   #9394
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Must bethose sugary drinks you like that much

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 01:47 PM   #9395
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

is that all a filling costs over there? be happy...
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 02:06 PM   #9396
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

only costs about £12 here
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #9397
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

This one is double on me... the tooth is actually fillled once already, but the young dentist made the crown too high, when I bit the test paper it cracked and a bit fell off exposing one corner. Shortly after that all kindsa shit started hitting the fan and I sorta never got around to get the tooth repaired and I suppose the warranty has long expired by now...

That's roughly what it costs at a private practice, per tooth, more if they're gonna take xrays and stuff. only way to get an evening time.

Rex you're not wrong... been putting on quite a bit of weight shortly too and not really proud of it...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 03:03 PM   #9398
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

When i hadmy wosdom teeth pulled out, dentist was a coworker of my moms, so he sent me away when i asled how much, i ended up paying 30€, for a 70€ bill. And that is just pulling the tooth. Dentists are one of expencivest health related stuff to spend money here. And the most epencive to learn too

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #9399
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict

My last cap and crown cost me 650....that was with dental insurance

And rex my wisdom tooth is bout to cost 1300
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2017, 06:23 PM   #9400
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Holy hell are they using platinum to fill your teeth there?!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion