October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

View Poll Results: October FOTM Winner
tldave's Hornet 2 2.78%
JamesHambleton's Hornet 1 1.39%
SOL's 82 Cb750k 4 5.56%
Mcantar's Turbo Busa 41 56.94%
Make that thing forkless's Julian's Dirty Rat 24 33.33%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-22-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:04 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

Vote for your favorite, as always, you can click on the image to read a little more about the bike:

tldave's Hornet

JamesHambleton's Hornet

SOL's 82 Cb750k

Mcantar's Turbo Busa

Make that thing forkless's Julian's Dirty Rat

Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-22-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: October 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

I'm getting real tired of voting for jame's hornet.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2019, 10:47 AM   #3
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:04 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

finally, multiple bikes that I consider proper streetfighters

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Junkie!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #4
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

damn.... fucking tough choice this month... wish I had two votes to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #5
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:04 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

TLDave's, SOL's, and my bike are not showing pics for me. Anybody else having this issue?

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2019, 03:04 PM   #6
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:04 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
TLDave's, SOL's, and my bike are not showing pics for me. Anybody else having this issue?
they all work for me

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #7
MDM
Procrastinator

CF Lover
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant futureMDM has a brilliant future

I feel that having standard bikes in the "Fighter of the month" vote doesn't do this forum any favours whatsoever. So it's nice to be able to vote for one of three modified machines ;-)
MDM is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MDM!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-25-2019, 11:32 AM   #8
Syscrush
Fighter
Syscrush's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:04 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 5 Times in 2 Posts
Syscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of lightSyscrush is a glorious beacon of light

The Busa is magnificent, but if you think I'm gonna pass on a chance to vote for a homebuilt FFE bike then you are out of your mind.

What would Smoker do?
1979 CBX stealthy-mod
Syscrush is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Syscrush!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 01:55 AM   #9
tldave
CF Addict
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

did you vote for the sv with knobbies on it? I 100% AGREE, which is why I am going to keep entering my dogshit stock bikes until the rule is changed.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 01:55 AM   #10
tldave
CF Addict

and shit on everyone elses stock bikes.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2019 Fighter Of The Month