the FUCK YOU thread - Page 486 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2020, 07:20 PM   #4851
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

"if you are insisting on not telling me ... good luck with u r quest"

Yeah fuck you too buddy. What a cunt. All those ebay tabs I have open in the screenshot are other rotors that will work... guess who isn't getting my money.

Messages go chronologically from bottom to top.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 12:52 PM   #4852
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Can you use a spacer behind a 916 series disk? I have some BrakeTech iron rotors I'll give you a deal on. I think they are lighter than stock and supposed to be more betterer. Matching rear too, but I don't know if it fits the Hyper.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 04:06 PM   #4853
mcantar

CF Pimp
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

916 bits would work. I've already ordered a set, but not fancy ones... what kinda deal you thinkin?

Turbo Busa v1.1
Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 04:52 PM   #4854
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:34 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

$200 shipped for the fronts. $80 for the back.

They are the old style which looks slightly different than what they sell now. The carrier doesn't have the edge thing that appears to push on the rotor buttons.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #4855
mcantar

CF Pimp

I'll PM ya.

Turbo Busa v1.1
Quote:
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2020, 07:28 PM   #4856
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:34 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

fuck you BMW for your over complex and totally inaccessible hood release mechanism on the 750li... spent over an hour taking shit apart through the wheel well and under body to finally get access to the broken cable that would not let the fucking hood open. broken hood release handle, kinked release cable and two rasped to fuck hands and shes open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2020, 01:02 AM   #4857
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:34 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

The charm of german engineering

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2020, 03:48 AM   #4858
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:34 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 19 Times in 16 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

That's why half of the time Germans sound so angry
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 01:02 AM   #4859
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you to sketchy people selling cars. Finally found a '78 Toyota Cressida a reasonable distance from me, the guy said he was interested in cash or trades, offered up what I could on both possibilities, says he'll reply as soon as he gets home... leaves me on read and never gets back to me. Why are 1st gen Cressida people so fucking sketchy? It's not a valued or significant car, especially after rusting in the north for decades on end. This is the 3rd time this shit has happened trying to get my hands on a 77/78 Cressida... and the hunt continues.

Also, HUGE fuck you to alcoholism. It's over with the kids mom due to her continuous relapses, so she's packing her shit, we have a decent custody arrangement sorted out too... just sucks this is the way it has to be. Booze was more important than anything else in her life and now the kid has to suffer for it. Only solace I get in it all is that I get to actually have friends again, I can dig back into home remodel projects again, and life won't cost nearly as much when the dependopotamus fucks off. Takes shit care of herself just like everything in her life. I should have gotten a vasectomy years ago... or just stayed the shallow prick I always have been and avoided a heavier chick regardless of how cool she seemed. If a woman is going to be ugly on the inside, she better be smoking hot on the outside.

The biggest weight in this all (aside from hers) is that I know she is bound to inevitably fuck up worse than she did last summer getting an operating while intoxicated and costing me thousands in lawyer fee's to keep her ass out of jail, and that will lead to primary placement of the kid being with me, kids need both parents, not just one. Heaven help us all if he turns out like me as a teenager. I'll surely see him hauled home by the cops for doing hoodrat shit with his friends on his dirtbike.

So, that's why I didn't get in on the winter buildoff, shortly after starting the 650/900 Supercharged build, she decided it was a fine time to pick up the liquor bottle and ruin what little respect and trust I had left for her. Surprisingly, there was no fight when I told her it was time to discuss custody and start packing her shit. She just agreed and we started working on the details. So weird after everything has been a constant struggle or fight for so many years. Maybe she finally see's what I have seen all along, that it just isn't going to work, kid or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 01:27 AM   #4860
mcantar

CF Pimp

Life's too short to fuck fat bitches.

Also

Life's too short to put time into people that won't put time into themselves.

So good on you for killing two birds with one stone there. Situation sucks for sure, but outside perspective... you and the kids will be better off this way.

Turbo Busa v1.1
Quote:
This user High Fived mcantar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum