New member from West TN. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New member from West TN.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 08:24 PM   #1
Raiden
Noobie
Local Time: 10:25 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Raiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to all
Default New member from West TN.

Just making my obligatory new member post!

Currently riding a 99 FireBlade. Bought as a project from the soldiers at Fort Campbell, KY. they cut it up a little, but left it rough around the edges, so I'll DW, and give her a little polishing around the edges.

Looking forward to learning a bit, and contributing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_214859_1579911854276.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	107378   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_214842_1579911873621.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	107380  

If you can't fight it, FOOK IT!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Raiden!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2020, 04:19 AM   #2
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:25 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: New member from West TN.

morning, from what I hear you guys are blessed with some great roads for riding
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2020, 02:46 PM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Pretty epic headlight setup on that baby! Welcome to the site!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #4
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:25 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Welcome aboard!!!!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2020, 08:59 PM   #5
Raiden
Noobie
Raiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to allRaiden is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
morning, from what I hear you guys are blessed with some great roads for riding
We do have some nice riding terrain for sure! Tail of the Dragon isn't far from me. 300+ turns in 8 miles. 😍😁

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2020, 09:00 PM   #6
Raiden
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Pretty epic headlight setup on that baby! Welcome to the site!
Thanks!

That headlight setup is trash. Hahaha. At high speeds it's a windsail. I took it off as soon as I bought it.

This user High Fived Raiden!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2020, 09:00 PM   #7
Raiden
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Welcome aboard!!!!

<a href="http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/smilies/skully.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Skully" >:-)</a>
Thank you sir! Happy to be here!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2020, 10:47 AM   #8
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Thanks!

That headlight setup is trash. Hahaha. At high speeds it's a windsail. I took it off as soon as I bought it.
Haha...yeah, thats what I meant. Lets get a build thread going and see what you’re doing with it!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2020, 03:22 PM   #9
Raiden
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Thanks!

Haha...yeah, thats what I meant. Lets get a build thread going and see what you’re doing with it!
Already started!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)