SV1000Reptilia - Page 18 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SV1000Reptilia

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 06:40 AM   #171
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:09 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SV1000Reptilia

Thanks bonehead. I haven't test it on the road that's true. The only test I've got so far is static on the race stand.
Me and friend at the pillion. He's weight is 90 kilos. Jumping with the hands in the air like you just don't care!

I haven't fancy tools to design and test the subframe. The first atempt was a aluminium 1190 subframe but before I start to chop it, I had a conversation with my welder. We ended to the 899 steel subframe cause it was safer to work on it. I shaped and tucked the bits of it, but everything made under his approval and welded by him. He owns a 40 years business so I'm confident that's it safe.
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 02:05 PM   #172
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:09 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

when you get the new exhaust, are you going to angle it up slightly from stock to match the tail line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 05:18 PM   #173
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I woulden't tell this untill I've got the SC mufflers and the money I need to my hand.
But any way, if everything goes well that's what I'm planning to do

Two mufflers under the tail with new headers and of course an ECU tune for the peace of mind

These people High Fived Leroy!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 07:46 PM   #174
-kami-
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Flip Offs: 0
-kami- is a NOOB

that is probably the best looking SV... good job mate..!
-kami- is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived -kami-!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2020, 09:01 PM   #175
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:09 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Ohhhh, those look good!! Ibwas just thinking about move the end upward to change the angle but underseat looks MUCH better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 06:02 AM   #176
Auser6guy
Fighter
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Auser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to allAuser6guy is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

That’s gonna top off a great build. Good choice you have an eye for it mate
Auser6guy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Auser6guy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 11:18 PM   #177
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Not a big progress so far...
Got some carbon sheet to start the botom tank cover.
Now I'm trying to smooth the surface from the fiberglass cover

Also the tank pad and S logo arrived and fited

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2020, 08:32 PM   #178
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

I had a rear master cylinder from a KXF with integrated fluid reservoir but It needs a rebuild
Bought a kit and it's ready. Trying to air bleed but with out luck. Will try again later

Bought some carbon fiber cloth fot the bottom tank cover.
Cured, trimed and test fited. My first ever attempt with carbon fiber.
I hope that some prepping and clear coat will make it look better

Also received a pair of MT radiator side covers

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2020, 06:28 PM   #179
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

The KXF rear master cylinder is ready. No mater what I've done to bleed it, I've make it when I cracked the banjos
It was good that I've read The HyperRetard! thread @mcantar

Also made the mounts for the radiator panels.
I had two aluminium pieces from a hard drive enclosure. 2mm thick is just fine.

Chopped and fited

Bolted to the radiator

Instaled the panels

The side panels mounts, KXF master cylinder bracket and a new bracket for the rear view monitor (Will take later pictures for it) powder coated and in the oven

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-14-2020, 05:02 PM   #180
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Here is the screen instaled with a hand guard mount.
Glued 2 bolts on the screen and bolted on the mount.
Is steady as a rock

Finaly I've decide to paint the radiator covers and fit

Did the wiring to power up the screen and camera
A voltage regulator MC7812CT with a heatsink installed to ensure that I will have constant 12V on the components

A tail tidy installed and thats were the rear view camera will stay

The led indicator flasher arrived but it didn't working.
Sent an email to the seller. Waiting for his response.
New handlebars, steering damper and mufflers probably lost on the way.
It's already over 2 months that I'm waiting. Time for plan B

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes