titans project skip build - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > titans project skip build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2019, 03:29 PM   #31
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: titans project skip build

Nightmare day today. Started to clean up some other bits of the engine. Cam cover ready so started on the head. It looked like it had a repair on one of the exhaust studs as it's the only one in the head. As I cleaned it I appears someone has drilled it or around it then used some sort of filler that just chips away. I can live with a stuck stud but not a shit job, so I cleaned out the filler, then used some flu-alu and filled in the voids. It seem strong enough but will probably try and find a new head in the future. It also needs a rounded bolt removing from the other side too but that's tomorrow's job

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-30-2019, 09:42 AM   #32
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Not happy with my first idea for the light fittings. Just doesn't sit well having it fixed to the upper tree, so working on some sort of bracket. Found an old one of the XSR so that will be the base of it. See how it goes, need to work through some fixing issues.

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2019, 06:00 PM   #33
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Made a start on the light bracket, I'll finish it next year lol

Bars are just for mocking up

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2020, 02:42 PM   #34
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

More light bracket stuff, still playing with it

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2020, 05:33 AM   #35
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

forgot to add the bearing for the engine in here new total 257

Quote:
H Designs

This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-04-2020, 02:23 PM   #36
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Start again, mk 2

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-05-2020, 01:38 PM   #37
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

More head scratching on this light..

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2020, 03:13 PM   #38
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Think I settled on this one.

Bent up so bar, I brought some more tube but my bender won't bend it so mocking up with the bar see how it sits.

Had to make a couple of end caps for the bottom too

Finally my engine bearing turned up, but no work on the bike tomorrow I'm booked in for ink so I left it in the freezer for now.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2020, 02:36 PM   #39
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Couple of days off build now, back to work soon.

Some of you will remember the loss we had just over two years ago. When that happened we were given an elephant soft toy for our daughter and it became a sort of symbol for the family as elephants never forget. I have for over a year been planning a tattoo one where I can relate too. My family was 5 I found a picture of a family of elephants. Today i finally got it inked, one session also a cover up, hurt like hell.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-08-2020, 05:17 PM   #40
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Couldn't help my self, quickly tac up the light bracket

Quote:
H Designs

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads